Something I Don't Understand...

Sidewalk Surfboard

...is how somebody could be sexually attracted to their own fursona. It just feels, I dunno, weird. Think about it. Fursonas are supposed to represent you in some way. You want to fuck yourself? I dunno, it's just weird.

Who doesn't want to fuck themselves? Just wait until cloning becomes common. Everyone will try it, at least once :P

• Like 3

I mean, I'd fuck me

But for srs bzns, I suppose it depends. When a person designs a character to be an idealised version of themselves, which is much the case for many people, it might be that traits they put into their fursona are the traits they personally find incredibly attractive, and ideally would love to exhibit themselves.

So it could be that when someone designs a fursona, in the end the results are they aren't so much designing a character that is meant to be themselves, so much as they are designing a character that is, in many ways, the ideal partner for themselves. Intentionally or not, they create a character that is incredibly attractive to them.

Furries make characters.

Furries make their characters do dirty stuff for sexual enjoyment. 

One day, said furry will think to themselves "Hmmm.. it'd be nice if there was someone like my sona out there who is into the same weird shit as me".

Then, said furry gets a brainwave. Who is it that likes the stuff they like? Their sona! Thus, they develop a weird crush on their own creation and fantasise unhealthily about fucking it in the arse.

And they all lived crappily ever after.

The End

Think about it. Fursonas are supposed to represent you in some way.

No, they're not. They're supposed to be artificial beings representing you under certain circumstances. Like avatars on the forum or characters in table-talk RPG. That some people chose to identify with them is not changing the initial intent of fursonas being characters made for RPing and storytelling.

And I'd fuck myself, but first, I'd need to be a female. No homo :V

So yesterday, I went to a pizzeria for lunch with friends. I went to order my food at the counter and for the few seconds as the lady on the register was inputting my order, I looked up over her shoulder briefly to see a guy a few meters away just...staring at me. He was far enough that I didn't instantly make out his features. But it was just enough that in my head I thought, "Why is that incredibly ugly dude in the window staring at me so intently? Get back to fucking work."

Couple small problems though. It wasn't a chef or any other worker in the back. And it wasn't a window. It also wasn't even another human being staring at me. I quickly realized I was looking at a mirror... So on the tangent of wanting to fuck oneself, no. No I would not. (I also wouldn't ask myself for answers to a test)

As for the fursona thing, I don't have one. I always found the concept of giving myself any sort of persona to be fucking stupid. I had a girlfriend who convinced me to give myself one and I tried it for 2 days. I felt like jumping out the window and never attempted it again. So I just use spaceships, Turbo Man, and fat breasted dark skinned pig girls about to get fucked to mental oblivion as online identities. It's waaaay better than trying to flatter myself.

Is it that people want to fuck themselves, or is it that they get off on the idea of an idealized avatar of themselves getting to have sexual experiences that the real person doesn't get to have?

A little from column A, a little from column B. :V

53ebfa98cea7ef9d6e3efe87cff9df8cc7a518a3

damn you, you beat me to it x3

I think most people don't fap to dirty art of their fursona, that would be a little bit narcissistic. Do people fantasize about dirty scenarios involving their fursona? Absolutely. I don't think it's any different than some regular dude fantasizing about banging Rebbeca Black or whomever it is those darn kids are into these days

I think most people don't fap to dirty art of their fursona, that would be a little bit narcissistic.

No, they just commission it endlessly to hang on their walls and appreciate for the artistic value.
Of course.

• Like 1

A bit of narcissism never hurt anyone.

If clones were a thing, I would definitely fuck my second me. I'd also finally have someone that understands me

Shit, getting rejected by someone else is bad enough, but imagine if you get rejected by your own clone?

I'm starting to become convinced that this guy is trolling or just somebody's sock puppet account, lol

It's pretty obvious. Quotation marks because actually copying quotes on this site is rubbish:

"And i am really sensitive , so please everybody watch you language when you talk with me."
"The pingas would break like sausages when someone fucks in the other position."

And this one practically counts as admission:

"When you arebt serious to me then make this sign: :V"

I'm starting to become convinced that this guy is trolling or just somebody's sock puppet account, lol

A google image search suggests that if this user is trolling, then they are playing an impressively long game.

Edited by Onnes

I am not sexually attracted to my own characters. I have never been turned on by anything I've drawn myself, even when it was a commission to that purpose from someone else. This is a hobby for me mostly, I'll admit some people can draw things that do get me in that way, but all in all it's not why I stay in the fandom.

It feels weird to me, the idea of being turned on by yourself or even just your own work.

I don't wanna fuck my fursona, but if clone me came around, I'd tap that. 

God, I'm not from New Zealand :P 

sheep shagger!

people from scotland and wales are also called sheepshaggers.

sheep fun fact!
the british law said that if you steal a sheep, your hand got cut off, but having sex with a sheep only cost a finger.
so if people got caught stealing sheep they'd say they were having sex with it.

A google image search suggests that if this user is trolling, then they are playing an impressively long game.

Best guess is @Nova is not a Ntive English Speaker and therefore their words come off as very strange. Which isnt a bad explanation

That, or they need to go back to kindergarten

Edited by WolfNightV4X1