Collars do you wear them?

Tailmon1

At a Con? Maybe.

Back in my goth/preppy days?  Sure. There were a couple of thin black or brown leather collars in the rotation with sharks' tooth necklaces, Rasta beads and silver chokers.  Actually, not much as changed, but I don't wear the leather ones any more.

I own a few but don't wear them in public. I did a few times in college and mostly regret that. I like them; I think they can be quite attractive, but I also know they're kinda daft as fuck on a normal person. So they stay inside, in a drawer that I rarely go into these days. Sometimes I'll wear one to bed or just in general around the house when I'm home alone, but yeah. They're retired :P

If i went to a furry con or something, I imagine I'd wear one.

I wear tiny chokers in a fashion way, not in a furry/fetish way in public. Like, those tiny/thin velvet ones with one tiny stud. I just like chokers in general, and most of my necklaces are chokers. 

The only collar I have is a fetishwear thing, and only worn during BDSM cons and shit like that. Obviously, that's not daily wear. 

Nope! Too close to fetish wear. It will never just be seen as a collar, as a way of expressing "your inner animal", It's fetish wear to the public.

basically this.

also, I am a free sheep who doesnt need a collar.

I guess as a steampunk I could equip myself with a choker, but...nah, I'm fine with my cravat

Edited by Caledonian

basically this.

also, I am a free sheep who doesnt need a collar.

I guess as a steampunk I could equip myself with a choker, but...nah, I'm fine with my cravat

I actually got a hefty sheep collar with a large bell on it before I decided that might be construed badly. 

It was because I raised sheep when I was younger and they all had collars except the ram (his name was Ryan, for some reason I thought that was a good name) 

I've seen all livestock wear collars. My horses have collars, cows, sheep, especially goats...not pigs I guess because they're basically a tube and it would slide off. Obviously not poultry, but you get it. 

Looks kinda like this

11250637_1591409331121352_1822978017_n.j