FUCKING LOUD ASS MUSIC

Sidewalk Surfboard

My parents like listening to 50s and 60s music at max volume in our house. It hurts my ears in the room its played in and I can hear it all throughout the house. Its quite annoying. At school down the hall people have a habit of playing loud music and leaving their doors open for whatever reason. Its difficult to escape loud noises. I feel and sympathize with your plight.

I used to live in a neighborhood where the local college twats would storm our neighborhood and have a block party. At 2 AM. Loud shitty rap, screaming, fighting, etc. One of my neighbors fired his rifle in the air to scare them off one night. I think he got in trouble for that, but I'm not sure. 

Does your state have mandatory quiet night hours? If yes, then you're free to call the police, or make a complaint to the housing cooperative, if you have any. If not, then -talking- to them could help. During a day, explaining in a polite way.

But actually, considering how you act, it's best if you leave the talking to someone else. As throwing insults at your neighbours surely won't help.

That said, I never had your problems. I'm was always picking my flats in geriatric environment, and the last I bought is no different. Peace and quiet.

Edited by Ayattar

Does your state have mandatory quiet night hours? If yes, then you're free to call the police, or make a complaint to the housing cooperative, if you have any. If not, then -talking- to them could help. During a day, explaining in a polite way.

But actually, considering how you act, it's best if you leave the talking to someone else. As throwing insults at your neighbours surely won't help.

That said, I never had your problems. I'm was always picking my flats in geriatric environment, and the last I bought is no different. Peace and quiet.

That's what someone did the next time it happened...I mean cops WERE called but because you know, GUN SHOTS. But the second time, they were violating the noise curfew. 10 PM, you shut your ass up. Someone called the police. 

We don't have this problem round where I live.

Instead we have people on the bus/train blasting music through their headphones so loud that everyone can hear it or a bunch of people (usually 12-18 years old) up the very back playing music, usually dubstep for some reason, through their phone's tinny speakers at full-volume.

Thankfully the latter happens way less often than the headphones thing, but when it does it's really fucking annoying.

Technically you're supposed to stop blasting music after 10pm here. No one seems to give a fuck about that, despite letters being sent around. So, one time it was like... 7.30pm but the fucker had been blasting his shitstep music for hours.

I put on Volbeat and let it almost blow out the speakers on my TV. I haven't heard his shitstep since and its been wonderfully quiet around here.

i mean, the eq of a mix does sound better louder...

not that i justify being a pest, just...idk. even when i have headphones in they leak and noise cancelling ones just don't seem loud enough for me.

Technically you're supposed to stop blasting music after 10pm here. No one seems to give a fuck about that, despite letters being sent around. So, one time it was like... 7.30pm but the fucker had been blasting his shitstep music for hours.

I put on Volbeat and let it almost blow out the speakers on my TV. I haven't heard his shitstep since and its been wonderfully quiet around here.

supposed to go with something like the black dahlia murder, man. you have to make your neighbour concerned for his safety, not mildly annoyed

supposed to go with something like the black dahlia murder, man. you have to make your neighbour concerned for his safety, not mildly annoyed

Next time, I'll put on some death metal or something and then just flee the scene. After a few hours of that, they'll be ready to move out!

Don't accuse people of throwing insults when they are not throwing insults. 

It's really adding nothing.

I was referring to the rat but OK.

Anyway, right now I want to rip my neighbor's head off and shit down his throat!!! >:C this is really bad for my impulse issues and OCD.