The Pokemon Thread

SirRob

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used disruption delay and mega start since I had a few free ones left for level 50. I swear, I gave up trying to do it without power ups after like 30 or so hearts. 

Tho I used moves+5 and disruption delay for level 70. I won with 0 moves left. Lol. 

Don't think I'll be going as far as level 100 tho. I still need to finish off that gothorita and advance the game. I can't seem to finish her off. I might have to use power ups.

According to the Serebii events page there's going to be an event distribution for the X and Y legends (or at least Xerneas and Yveltal, and a normal Zygarde with special moves) in shiny form. Serial code distribution from codes obtained from the XY and Z anime, event starting October 29th and running weekly.

It better not be Japan-only... I want a shiny Yveltal!

Xerneas and Yveltal are locked. They cannot be found shiny in-game without hacking to remove the lock. Same with zygarde, mewtwo, the bird trio, and even the sleeping snorlax. They're all locked so they can't be soft resetted

Ah! Now I know some of those nerds in battlespot are hackers xD

anyway! Maugryph sent me this today! Pretty swell

mara.thumb.png.1626b4ca114f067e6c0b0603f

Am I the only what that thinks that Pokemon kinda sucks now like it was fun for a while but I feel like it the handheld version of call of duty every time you turn a round there's a new tv series or new trading cards or new game coming out. Idk I liked it better when it was the first and second gen and it was all still new.

Am I the only what that thinks that Pokemon kinda sucks now like it was fun for a while but I feel like it the handheld version of call of duty every time you turn a round there's a new tv series or new trading cards or new game coming out. Idk I liked it better when it was the first and second gen and it was all still new.

It's about the pokemon not the story

I like the quaintness of the old games (quaint being relative since it was a still a marketing juggernaut), and Gold/Silver remain my favorites, but I'm not bothered by the new stuff either. Maybe just because I've been keeping up with em, though. They each add something good: abilities, special/physical split, unlimited TMs, new pokemon that sometimes look cool. Sometimes ya gotta take or leave stuff and ignore the complete saturation of it all, but it can still be likeable. Can't recapture the "good ol days", but what can?

It's about the pokemon not the story

even then I feel like there scraping the bottom of the barrel on pokemon like Rotom the trashcan/lawnmower/refrigerator Pokemon or trubish I think that's how you spell it anyhow it literally garbage that they turned in to a Pokemon. Im not saying it's bad or I guess I kinda did but what I really ment was to me it kinda sucks I just don't find it fun I guess with age I've kinda walked away from it to be fair. At the end of the day I'm just some person on the Internet who really cares right?

I have Japanese Shiny Xerneas and Japanese Shiny Yvetal.

Trade me Wish Chansey and we have a deal

I don't have a wish chansey ;_; That's an event-only move from Gen III. I never got the event nor have I ever been traded one

One of my other friends knows someone who can clone the events; I guess I'll just have to wait and get the clones when I have something to trade for them

Edited by Cyberra

I'm planning to re-breed a shiny tyrunt, since when I did it the first time I had no idea of natures or IVs or anything like that. Which nature would work best... Adamant or Jolly?

for raw power go with adamant. For speed go with jolly. I would say jolly tho. Tyrant rum is quite slow and the speed boost is actually quite useful.