The Pokemon Thread

SirRob

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fought an army of lilpups.

They just kept calling for help everytime I knocked one out! I ended up fighting off 6 wee yappy terriers before managing to KO the last one after their call failed. It had failed once before on the 4th puppo but my attack missed and he called again the next turn.

3 hours ago, DrDingo said:

I did the thing and finished the game

Is there any post game, or now is it just "Catch all the Ultra Beasts and Guardians and do the battle tree because whatever"?

There's also finishing the pokedex, online battling if you're feeling masochistic, getting all the stamps in your passport if you're feeling really masochistic, and maxing out the festival plaza if you literally want to torture yourself

• Like 1

@Mikazuki Marazhu and I have been talking about what could be next for the main line pokemon games. The pokemon stars rumor sounded gay and all so we came up with an idea for the remakes. 

Pokemon lunar pearl and pokemon solar diamond. They're obviously the next remakes so yeah. :V 

Hey! Does anyone know anything about the status of the Ledybot?

It's the trade bot which is handing out Japanese 6IV shiny dittos with the Destiny Knot. It works by putting a male Ledyba on the GTS that's nicknamed after the nature you want, e.g. Adamant, and asking for a Ditto level 91 and up
Trouble is, it hasn't worked for a number of days and I don't know if I missed out

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/30287473

1 hour ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

I do but it's only one star

That's perfect because it means it only costs 100 FC!

If you're willing to share I'd really appreciate it! I do have a level 5 drifblim thingy if you'd like something in return.

3 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

How do i share?

In addition to what bara mcfox murr said, I think we both have to be in the festival plaza at the same time -and- connect to the internet once you get in. So we have to set a time for when we can do this... it might be tough since we're in wildly different timezones, right? I'm UTC -5

35 minutes ago, yell0wf0x said:

Set the building to the right of yer castle as the building ye want to share. Like.  Talk to the construction guy inside the castle. The number 1 building is the building yer sharing. 

Thank you. here is a cookie... I mean... comic for your efforts

images (1).jpg

10 minutes ago, SirRob said:

In addition to what bara mcfox murr said, I think we both have to be in the festival plaza at the same time -and- connect to the internet once you get in. So we have to set a time for when we can do this... it might be tough since we're in wildly different timezones, right? I'm UTC -5

I think we can both be online now, time zone sucks balls

• Like 1

On 07/12/2016 at 4:32 AM, LuckyOwlTheFictionCritic said:

Uh, hey. Anyone got any tips for someone coming back to the games? I'm grabbing Moon next week and the last time I'd seen anything even remotely related to Pokémon, it was the "Jirachi the Wish-Maker" movie.

Shit am I too late

I've always found the pokemon experience to be at its best when it's shrouded in mystery. Don't look ahead and discover as much as you can for yourself

Some pokemon have really tiny appearance rates in Sun and Moon, so be sure to explore everywhere and be nice and thorough. (: 

I haphazardly made a team for the first battle competition today with the legendaries I caught. I'm using a bug girl, a fish girl, and a christmas tree light wrapped in more christmas tree lights

It feels so wrong using stuff that I'm not really a fan of, but it felt so good curb stomping the beginners Battle Tree with them

So...

I got traded a Passimian by a guy at the gym. I'm wanting to EV train it, but since I'm only on the 3rd island right now that's easier said than done. I figured instead of fighting 510 LC tier Pokemon in the starting route for Attack and Speed, I would go get my ass kicked in Battle Royal 32 times so I can get the 2 power items I need. I think I've had about 7 ass kickings so far, I might go make some coffee for this