Super Smash Bros.

SirRob

4 hours ago, Imperial Impact said:

but why?

I've actually completely stopped playing the 3DS version. Should have got it physically so I could trade it in. lol
I don't take Smash 4 with any degree of seriousness anymore in general honestly. I just keep up on my favorite players and play like 1 set with my friends every other month. :/

On June 28, 2016 at 4:31 AM, SkyboundTerror said:

I finally got my hands on the 3DS version of the game again. If anyone is down for a few matches, let me know. I want to bash Charizard's rocks all over someone's face.

I would be haopy to play you some time, I don't take it as seriously anymore so I'll be satisfied just by playing with you. :) 

1 hour ago, XoPachi said:

I've actually completely stopped playing the 3DS version. Should have got it physically so I could trade it in. lol
I don't take Smash 4 with any degree of seriousness anymore in general honestly. I just keep up on my favorite players and play like 1 set with my friends every other month. :/

Why the fuck would anyone buy Smash 3ds when the WiiU looks so amazing? 

14 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

Why the fuck would anyone buy Smash 3ds when the WiiU looks so amazing? 

Impact, you know better, my dude. lol

Some people don't have Wii U's and some, like me, want to keep it that way. Smash 4 is fun, but I can live without it. Not to mention Smash Wii U came out almost a year later anyway. I got my copy launch day. Also, Smash on the go is VERY enticing.

3 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

3 weeks after.

Hold on, we talking about US releases? I could have sworn the Wii U version wasn't out for another few months.

EDIT: Ah, my mistake, you're right. But regardless. You'd be hellllla wrong if you think people felt like waiting any amount of time for Smash.

7 hours ago, Imperial Impact said:

but why?

I had sold my Wii U and two copies of Smash Bros. for money that I needed desperately a few months back. My friend gave me his spare 3DS version of Smash, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. lol

I know the 3DS version isn't popular but it's my only option right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually considering pocketing Falco. I fucking love his aerial game. I've been playing some of the lower tiered characters. Samus is pretty fun, but I have a SERIOUS issue with her. Why on Earth does she Nair when I try to tether the stage? Link does not have this issue and Toon Link does not have this issue. And I'm sure ZSS does not either. 

But even with repeated attempts, Samus will refuse to Zair the ledge. Wtf is her major malfunction? That fucks me over hard because I leave myself open and I'm forced into limited recovery options.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, XoPachi said:

Random cons have the worst players. lol

yea, though there were some actual good players, the player who beat me was actually an amazing ness. and there were a couple others who have gone to actual smash tourneys before. Also the cons i have been to the gaming room is run by a local gamestore that does actual smash tourneys so the rules were actually tourney standard, which is way more than most cons have. There were like 6 to 8 or so decent players including myself, which is surprising. 

20 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

yea, though there were some actual good players, the player who beat me was actually an amazing ness. and there were a couple others who have gone to actual smash tourneys before. Also the cons i have been to the gaming room is run by a local gamestore that does actual smash tourneys so the rules were actually tourney standard, which is way more than most cons have. There were like 6 to 8 or so decent players including myself, which is surprising. 

My friend's go to some shit anime con every year and they have "tournies". But they do fucking free for all tournies. 

23 hours ago, XoPachi said:

My friend's go to some shit anime con every year and they have "tournies". But they do fucking free for all tournies. 

yea those ones sound silly, thankfully the ones i go to are actual 1v1 tourneys 2 stock and 6 minute times with only neutral stages. It's nice going to a con and seeing that gaming store hosting the video game room.

1 hour ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

yea those ones sound silly, thankfully the ones i go to are actual 1v1 tourneys 2 stock and 6 minute times with only neutral stages. It's nice going to a con and seeing that gaming store hosting the video game room.

There was an SSBM tournament at Furlandia, it was a lot of fun even though all they had was LCD tvs. I think people enjoyed having me there even though it wasn't very fair x3

6 hours ago, XoPachi said:

I know it's pools, but this was too clutch. (Also, that's not DKWill. Title is wrong.)

I wouldn't say that's that much of a comeback considering DK can kill at 60-70% and sheik can't really kill till like 160%. When shiek was at 30% and dk at 130% it was sort of even just because of the crazy differences in kill power.

• 4 months later...

I played Brawl again after not having played it for at least several months. Still awesome. Has Wolf in it. I didn't have much trouble getting back into it, and funny enough, even though Fox and Ike (my main and secondary in Smash 4) feel too slow to me, Wolf feels perfect. I think he's my new main... for Brawl.

3 hours ago, Eggdodger said:

Yo, like, do we still play this game? I wanna get my ass kicked some day this week, just for old time's sake.

I still play it occasionally, not nearly as much as I used to though. Wouldn't mind trying again, I'm probably pretty rusty.

Just now, Shiro said:

I still play it occasionally, not nearly as much as I used to though. Wouldn't mind trying again, I'm probably pretty rusty.

Cool! I can play with you, uhhh... Sometime. I would describe my life in one word as "homework" so that might be a while and a half from now, lol

1 minute ago, Eggdodger said:

Cool! I can play with you, uhhh... Sometime. I would describe my life in one word as "homework" so that might be a while and a half from now, lol

Ah, no rush. I could describe my life as just "work" so we're on the same page there. Whenever it's convenient for you 👍