Jump to content
SirRob

Super Smash Bros.

Recommended Posts

I finally got my hands on the 3DS version of the game again. If anyone is down for a few matches, let me know. I want to bash Charizard's rocks all over someone's face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Imperial Impact said:

but why?

I've actually completely stopped playing the 3DS version. Should have got it physically so I could trade it in. lol
I don't take Smash 4 with any degree of seriousness anymore in general honestly. I just keep up on my favorite players and play like 1 set with my friends every other month. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On June 28, 2016 at 4:31 AM, SkyboundTerror said:

I finally got my hands on the 3DS version of the game again. If anyone is down for a few matches, let me know. I want to bash Charizard's rocks all over someone's face.

I would be haopy to play you some time, I don't take it as seriously anymore so I'll be satisfied just by playing with you. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XoPachi said:

I've actually completely stopped playing the 3DS version. Should have got it physically so I could trade it in. lol
I don't take Smash 4 with any degree of seriousness anymore in general honestly. I just keep up on my favorite players and play like 1 set with my friends every other month. :/

Why the fuck would anyone buy Smash 3ds when the WiiU looks so amazing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imperial Impact said:

Why the fuck would anyone buy Smash 3ds when the WiiU looks so amazing? 

For us plebs who do not have a wii-U and want to smash shits on the go.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

Why the fuck would anyone buy Smash 3ds when the WiiU looks so amazing? 

Impact, you know better, my dude. lol

Some people don't have Wii U's and some, like me, want to keep it that way. Smash 4 is fun, but I can live without it. Not to mention Smash Wii U came out almost a year later anyway. I got my copy launch day. Also, Smash on the go is VERY enticing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

3 weeks after.

Hold on, we talking about US releases? I could have sworn the Wii U version wasn't out for another few months.

EDIT: Ah, my mistake, you're right. But regardless. You'd be hellllla wrong if you think people felt like waiting any amount of time for Smash.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Imperial Impact said:

but why?

I had sold my Wii U and two copies of Smash Bros. for money that I needed desperately a few months back. My friend gave me his spare 3DS version of Smash, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. lol

I know the 3DS version isn't popular but it's my only option right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually considering pocketing Falco. I fucking love his aerial game. I've been playing some of the lower tiered characters. Samus is pretty fun, but I have a SERIOUS issue with her. Why on Earth does she Nair when I try to tether the stage? Link does not have this issue and Toon Link does not have this issue. And I'm sure ZSS does not either. 

But even with repeated attempts, Samus will refuse to Zair the ledge. Wtf is her major malfunction? That fucks me over hard because I leave myself open and I'm forced into limited recovery options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you try getting an authorization to use your grapple beam like that, Pachi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SirRob said:

Did you try getting an authorization to use your grapple beam like that, Pachi?

tumblr_inline_mzav7bQVPa1rbytrf.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

That "some guy" is one of the best falco players.

And?

I call any SF pro who isn't Jwong or Diego a faceless faggot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EDIT: Wait, who was talking about Street Fighter? @-@

Welp, guess Hungrybox, ZeRo, Anti, Ally, and Mew2King are nobodies. Competitive fighters are over. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Imperial Impact said:

And?

I call any SF pro who isn't Jwong or Diego a faceless faggot.

funny thing is neither of those two were in top 12 of SF at this evo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, XoPachi said:

LMAO!! The immediate flip.

I never liked him, Mainly because he's a shit eating fag who became shit. (Like most newcomers to SF.) While Diego doesn't have the time to play SF. (He's still good.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 7/30/2016 at 0:59 AM, XoPachi said:

Oh my fucking god, these poor guys. :c

Gimz works too damn hard for this bullshit.

 

He got it fixxed, though now it's a meme that jorge vs darkfall having fought for 6 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i went to comic convention today and they had a couple smash tourneys. a doubles and singles tourney. in the doubles me and my friend got 3rd while in the singles tourney I got 2nd place, in the singles tourney I lost my first match so i had to go through losers bracket all the way to grand finals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XoPachi said:

Random cons have the worst players. lol

yea, though there were some actual good players, the player who beat me was actually an amazing ness. and there were a couple others who have gone to actual smash tourneys before. Also the cons i have been to the gaming room is run by a local gamestore that does actual smash tourneys so the rules were actually tourney standard, which is way more than most cons have. There were like 6 to 8 or so decent players including myself, which is surprising. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

yea, though there were some actual good players, the player who beat me was actually an amazing ness. and there were a couple others who have gone to actual smash tourneys before. Also the cons i have been to the gaming room is run by a local gamestore that does actual smash tourneys so the rules were actually tourney standard, which is way more than most cons have. There were like 6 to 8 or so decent players including myself, which is surprising. 

My friend's go to some shit anime con every year and they have "tournies". But they do fucking free for all tournies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, XoPachi said:

My friend's go to some shit anime con every year and they have "tournies". But they do fucking free for all tournies. 

Free For All, All Items, 75M Only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, XoPachi said:

My friend's go to some shit anime con every year and they have "tournies". But they do fucking free for all tournies. 

yea those ones sound silly, thankfully the ones i go to are actual 1v1 tourneys 2 stock and 6 minute times with only neutral stages. It's nice going to a con and seeing that gaming store hosting the video game room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

yea those ones sound silly, thankfully the ones i go to are actual 1v1 tourneys 2 stock and 6 minute times with only neutral stages. It's nice going to a con and seeing that gaming store hosting the video game room.

There was an SSBM tournament at Furlandia, it was a lot of fun even though all they had was LCD tvs. I think people enjoyed having me there even though it wasn't very fair x3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XoPachi said:

I know it's pools, but this was too clutch. (Also, that's not DKWill. Title is wrong.)

 

I wouldn't say that's that much of a comeback considering DK can kill at 60-70% and sheik can't really kill till like 160%. When shiek was at 30% and dk at 130% it was sort of even just because of the crazy differences in kill power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's cool I played him like once in brawl and it was fun, but yea I don't think it's that much of a comeback, but that's also partially because a cahracter like donkey isn't ever really out being one of the heaviest characters and with the ability to kill at 60-70%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DK's definitely out if he's a couple of inches below the stage, but other than that =v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played Brawl again after not having played it for at least several months. Still awesome. Has Wolf in it. I didn't have much trouble getting back into it, and funny enough, even though Fox and Ike (my main and secondary in Smash 4) feel too slow to me, Wolf feels perfect. I think he's my new main... for Brawl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo, like, do we still play this game? I wanna get my ass kicked some day this week, just for old time's sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eggdodger said:

Yo, like, do we still play this game? I wanna get my ass kicked some day this week, just for old time's sake.

I still play it occasionally, not nearly as much as I used to though. Wouldn't mind trying again, I'm probably pretty rusty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shiro said:

I still play it occasionally, not nearly as much as I used to though. Wouldn't mind trying again, I'm probably pretty rusty.

Cool! I can play with you, uhhh... Sometime. I would describe my life in one word as "homework" so that might be a while and a half from now, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eggdodger said:

Cool! I can play with you, uhhh... Sometime. I would describe my life in one word as "homework" so that might be a while and a half from now, lol

Ah, no rush. I could describe my life as just "work" so we're on the same page there. Whenever it's convenient for you 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...