Super Smash Bros.

SirRob

He Man, beefcake, 80's warrior, Conan Belmont for sure. We got enough weeb pretty boys. Let's get a brute for once.

Honestly, for third party characters that aren't Capcom, Namco, and Sega, Simon's really the only one I'd want over anyone else. That I can think of anyway. 

Though I'd rather Krystal be put in or another Metroid character the most.

Edited by XoPachi

Why do I feel like I just had a horrible break up with my boyfriend???

I guess my internet has been inconsistent for a while now. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. At least, just in the case of Smash Bros. The only game I play that requires a good connection is Smash. And even then, it only really requires a good connection if you're playing seriously. Which I've sorta been veering from since I've tried so much already, and it just makes matches frustrating.

I'm loving the new shield stun mechanics. I can play so much more aggressively than before! I had a lot of fun playing with my friends today-- had a lot of free time at our band competition. I feel myself getting better at a lot of things. Spacing, appropriate use of tilts, dodging... I'm actually even managing techs now and then.

I had a dream two nights ago where Wolf was revealed as DLC and I watched the trailer live with an audience. I think I'm getting a little desperate

You and me both... How dare they think that dyeing fox is a replacement for the best character in Starfox.

Edited by Luca
drunkposting

Fun games Luca. 

Though the lag got ridiculous.

Well it was better than I expected netwise for the most part. Also damn, you guys don't let up. I might have won a few more one on ones, but both of you guys were too much to for me to dodge consistently. >_>