Super Smash Bros.

SirRob

I went on For Glory again. Played three matches, all against the same person who used Link. I lost the first match, won the second, and got two-stocked in the third match. I switch characters, thinking I'll do better with a slower character who can perform better in lag. But nope, guy decides I suck so much, he saves a replay of my loss and then leaves. Sure he was laughing at me too. $%&@ For Glory.

I just play Rivals of Aether online now. Fuck randoms in Smash 4. lol

I wonder if they're only including music from FF7, or if they're gonna include music from other Final Fantasies. It'd be rad to have Decisive Battle in the game.

I'm just hoping its not all original music. Some remixes would be nice, like what they did with Mega Man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO4sbmHFh3o

MH is pretty poopy, but this is adorable as fuck. I love these goofy little crossovers.

Is it me or does Twilight Princess HD...look EXACTLY like it's Gamecube release? :l

There are some differences. Its a lot clearer, and a few textures have more details now. Just check out Zant's mask.

9BxomtU.png

Having to need comparison videos to see a minor difference in a game I played last week...welp.

W/e not like I care for HD ports of games I own. The new Zelda looks pretty stellar. My only hope is that it doesn't have Fallout-itis where the world is big, but there's nothing in it (including polish).

That's not the only update though. They've listened to fan complaints about the game and added the feature everyone was asking for, Amiibo support!

o rite

Speaking of Amiibos. Holy. Fuck. It's like every other line was "exclusive amiibo" or "limited offer amiibo" or "special edition amiibo only at launch". I swear, it's like they're aware of the outcry towards the seemingly intentional shortage of Amiibos and just want to troll harder. Like why do this? I personally don't care about Amiibos and think they're dumb, but it's actually annoying to see they'd do this to the fans who do like them. Just provide enough so people can get them. :l

• Like 1

o rite

Speaking of Amiibos. Holy. Fuck. It's like every other line was "exclusive amiibo" or "limited offer amiibo" or "special edition amiibo only at launch". I swear, it's like they're aware of the outcry towards the seemingly intentional shortage of Amiibos and just want to troll harder. Like why do this? I personally don't care about Amiibos and think they're dumb, but it's actually annoying to see they'd do this to the fans who do like them. Just provide enough so people can get them. :l

Apparently Mewtwo Amiibos are out. I swear I better get one. I like having them of my favorite characters, but man do I not even care about the actual use for them.

You know I never got why people thought Cloud's sword was unrealistic. It's perfectly realistic. Just impractical and difficult to wield. I had a friend whose father was a hobbyist blacksmith for 34 years. He made the Tessaiga back in 2006 as a commission, obviously larger weapon. Heavy as fucking shit, but someone strong enough could definitely "use" it (obviously not even close to the ease and deftness of InuYasha himself).

Apparently Mewtwo Amiibos are out. I swear I better get one. I like having them of my favorite characters, but man do I not even care about the actual use for them.

Yup, my Gamestop had three in stock. Just picked up mine today. The holidays coming up is making amiibos more numerous. Within the last month, I've purchased a Marth, Greninja, Splatoon Pack, and Lucario all in store.

MEWTWO GET

image201511140002.thumb.jpg.f0b545e84dcf

Nabbed the last one at my store. I saw an animal crossing pack with K.K. Slider, Reese and Cyrus. Almost bought that based on how cute they were. Now the last one I'll need is Captain Falcon's sexy butt.

Edited by Luca

Grats on nabbing Mewtwo, Luca! He looks pretty hot with that giant pole up his butt.

I'm guessing this'll be the last major update a la the April Smash Direct or the Wii U Extravaganza, but not the end of Smash DLC.

With Cloud being in Smash... I dunno if I really care about Isaac being playable anymore. Cloud sorta fills the 'spiky blonde haired anime swordsman rpg protagonist that can also use magic and summon monsters' niche. ...Plus he's cooler. Still hoping for Wolf though.

Edited by SirRob
  • Like 1

I'd be insanely happy if anyone else from F-Zero made it into smash.

I personally think Bio Rex would be a great pick. Think of all the potential that a genetically augmented reptilian humanoid possesses!

For example, controlling global politics spitting acid or camouflage for special attacks, or using his sharp claws/teeth in smash attacks and grabs. I dunno, they gave a floating car racer and bounty hunter a moveset. They can give a shapeshifting reptilian dinosaur that also races future floaty cars a viable moveset.

Edited by Eggdodger