SirRob

Super Smash Bros.

I play it when I go to my friend's house. Never really stopped. I just don't play at home because the 3DS version is inferior and I hate using that thing now.

On 1/30/2017 at 11:27 PM, SirRob said:

I played on Saturday for hours with my friend while being gay

At the same time? You absolute animal.

• Like 1

I honestly had a feeling this was funky. It seems anytime I feel there's yet another inconsistency or randomly hidden element in this game crucial for competitive play, I see a video on the topic from these guys to confirm my suspicions. My friends always tell me I'm wrong and then Beefy Doods make me feel a lot better. So it seems like you can only really practice guaranteed setups if you truly know the frame data of everything. Which really sucks. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPPu0mUR5Ks

So this is just more reason why Training mode in this game isn't really super good for certain things. Because not only does the counter not even know what a true combo is, Training mode for some reason does not take rage into consideration even though the characters start steaming at higher percents. So it doesn't tell you if something is a legit setup OR give you accurate data at certain percentages. :l 
Which is why I'll only ever use it for muscle memory and getting my inputs consistent. Combos are just gonna have to come from practicing with friends. 

On 2/2/2017 at 2:45 PM, Tsuujou said:

I honestly had a feeling this was funky. It seems anytime I feel there's yet another inconsistency or randomly hidden element in this game crucial for competitive play, I see a video on the topic from these guys to confirm my suspicions. My friends always tell me I'm wrong and then Beefy Doods make me feel a lot better. So it seems like you can only really practice guaranteed setups if you truly know the frame data of everything. Which really sucks. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPPu0mUR5Ks

So this is just more reason why Training mode in this game isn't really super good for certain things. Because not only does the counter not even know what a true combo is, Training mode for some reason does not take rage into consideration even though the characters start steaming at higher percents. So it doesn't tell you if something is a legit setup OR give you accurate data at certain percentages. :l 
Which is why I'll only ever use it for muscle memory and getting my inputs consistent. Combos are just gonna have to come from practicing with friends. 

Im pretty sure sicne like the 3ds days people knew the combo counter on training mode was busted and didn't really work. and there were videos on it back then also.

24 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

Im pretty sure sicne like the 3ds days people knew the combo counter on training mode was busted and didn't really work. and there were videos on it back then also.

No one around me believed me and I didn't follow the Smash scene that hard core to look up comprehensive videos on it.

What a terrible night to have a curse...

Whatever you do, don't let him kneel down in the corner for too long!

On 11/12/2015 at 5:51 PM, Imperial Impact said:

MUH SIMON 

1444412181497.gif

On 8/9/2018 at 6:43 PM, Battlechili said:

Are you the one that made us suffer another Fire Emblem character? :^)

5b6f573a693a7_Screenshot2018-08-1117_37_12.thumb.png.96b4b0b2e59a2738835a7b1b3f300e96.png

• Like 3