Super Smash Bros.

SirRob

I personally think Bio Rex would be a great pick. Think of all the potential that a genetically augmented reptilian humanoid possesses!

For example, controlling global politics spitting acid or camouflage for special attacks, or using his sharp claws/teeth in smash attacks and grabs. I dunno, they gave a floating car racer and bounty hunter a moveset. They can give a shapeshifting reptilian dinosaur that also races future floaty cars a viable moveset.

We have like ten reptilians already

Edited by SirRob

I'd be insanely happy if anyone else from F-Zero made it into smash.

I feel like they'd pick one of the four originals if anything. But the best bet was seriously Goroh and he's been tossed in as an assist trophy again. He'd have made a good samurai character at the start, but now the game's becoming saturated with bladed characters for some people. I'd love another F-Zero, Kong, or Metroid character myself honestly. Or Krystal (or staff Fox whichever)

You know, I'd be down for a character that's both. Lizalfos DLC, anyone? No?

You know... Isaac might be a little too close to Cloud, but Felix is from the best game in the series and has different hair! He's got a chance, Golden Sun still has a chance...! ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFjlfNVG54

Can someone tell me again why they removed this song from the Pirate Ship stage?!

What, the Molgera battle theme? Yeah, that is odd... That was one of my favorites. At least they brought back Tal Tal Heights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIMA-96rG7M

(honestly I would have been fine with the original composition, no need to remix)

I mean I didn't leak Roy and Ryu! Also screw having Lloyd in that picture, ffffuuu!!! Whoever made that knows right where it hurts.

I have been casually practicing Greninja. He feels better and better to play as the more I use him! Although admittedly I've been avoiding playing online; I've only been playing CPUs.

Also, I just realized that, with Final Fantasy representation now being a thing, all of my absolute favorite games are represented in Smash, in some form. Pretty darn awesome!

Edited by SirRob
  • Like 1

I mean I didn't leak Roy and Ryu! Also screw having Lloyd in that picture, ffffuuu!!! Whoever made that knows right where it hurts.

I have been casually practicing Greninja. He feels better and better to play as the more I use him! Although admittedly I've been avoiding playing online; I've only been playing CPUs.

Also, I just realized that, with Final Fantasy representation now being a thing, all of my absolute favorite games are represented in Smash, in some form. Pretty darn awesome!

Lucky you....

*still wants Erdrick/Roto, Yangus, Madason/Ryuka or someone else as a Dragon Quest representative*

EDIT: Huh, someone else agrees with me on Madason. I'd probably incorporate his Hocus Pocus spell (one of his signature abilities) somehow, which would be interesting, given its random effect-- and while the Talaria would make a good recovery, why not his flying carpet or Zoom? His Final Smash would be using the Dragon Staff as it's intended-- to turn him into a dragon. Absorb Magic would make a great Down-B, similar to Ness's "PSI Magnet" (even though that move is really a combination of PSI Shield and Lifeup).

Edited by Eggdodger

I wanna have a round with you.

I wanted to try Greninja against a human opponent. I told myself I was gonna get frustrated instantly if I tried using Greninja in For Glory, but I figured, hey, I've had a bad experience the last ten thousand times, but maybe things would be different now. I lost the first match and switched to Ike, my secondary, but the person left. So I went up against the next person, who was using Sonic. I lost twice in a row. Then the person decides they're AWESOME and saves the replay. They even switched their nickname to "SAVED". Pissed off, I switch to Fox, my main, but the person left. Of course. Then the next person comes and I'm really mad at this point. I get a KO and taunt three times just to be as much of a jerk as possible, then after I won I just stuck around on the results screen to make them feel like I did. : ) And of course I left after the first match. : )

I wanted to try Greninja against a human opponent. I told myself I was gonna get frustrated instantly if I tried using Greninja in For Glory, but I figured, hey, I've had a bad experience the last ten thousand times, but maybe things would be different now. I lost the first match and switched to Ike, my secondary, but the person left. So I went up against the next person, who was using Sonic. I lost twice in a row. Then the person decides they're AWESOME and saves the replay. They even switched their nickname to "SAVED". Pissed off, I switch to Fox, my main, but the person left. Of course. Then the next person comes and I'm really mad at this point. I get a KO and taunt three times just to be as much of a jerk as possible, then after I won I just stuck around on the results screen to make them feel like I did. : ) And of course I left after the first match. : )

I think it'd be best for your health if you didn't play For Glory anymore.