Super Smash Bros.

SirRob

4 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

That's fine and i don't care about that.

I was just saying smash 4 did improved on ONE thing, is that really so wrong?

Not at all! My man...I get the impression that you think I'm trying to pick a fight with you! I promise that's not the case. To each their own if you ask me :3

27 minutes ago, MuttButt said:

Not at all! My man...I get the impression that you think I'm trying to pick a fight with you! I promise that's not the case. To each their own if you ask me :3

okay cool, i'm much more used to melee players who insist melee is the best and should be the best for everyone. It's funny cause i have a friend who hated melee elitists and over the process of a couple years ended up becoming a quite annoying one.

1 minute ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

okay cool, i'm much more used to melee players who insist melee is the best and should be the best for everyone. It's funny cause i have a friend who hated melee elitists and over the process of a couple years ended up becoming a quite annoying one.

I may be about as melee elitist as they come, but I think it's a bit silly to bicker about something as objective as who's game of choice is the "best" x3

I'm (absolutely) sure that this has been said somewhere in the previous 8 pages of this post, but I gotta say I'm not as fond of the level creator for 4. Brawl gave me spikes and falling blocks and fun death wheels! Now it's just rocks and lava? Waaaai? I LOVE making levels!

1 hour ago, Bakari said:

I'm (absolutely) sure that this has been said somewhere in the previous 8 pages of this post, but I gotta say I'm not as fond of the level creator for 4. Brawl gave me spikes and falling blocks and fun death wheels! Now it's just rocks and lava? Waaaai? I LOVE making levels!

At least with the stylus, the community can make more accurate maps resembling giant dildos instead of the blocky dildos they would make in brawl.

Edited by Maug
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Maug said:

At least with the stylus, the community can make more accurate maps resembling giant dildos instead of the blocky dildos they would make in brawl.

Hm. I find this fair, but I still miss my wheels of death and neverending spike traps the poor CPUs get caught up in for 15 mins D:

1 hour ago, RileytheNerdQueen said:

Cloud is everywhere now, guys!  I guess you could say that Online Mode is a bit Cloudy!  (Sorry not sorry)  Anyways, is anyone else looking forward to Bayonetta's arrival?

Well cloud is pretty fun, and bayonetta should be hype as fuck. 

Also the new stage creator is so much better because of all the options and the stylus thing.

6 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

Well cloud is pretty fun, and bayonetta should be hype as fuck. 

Also the new stage creator is so much better because of all the options and the stylus thing.

would hope they would do updates to that area too instead of being heavy on Fighters and costumes

6 hours ago, Bakari said:

Hm. I find this fair, but I still miss my wheels of death and neverending spike traps the poor CPUs get caught up in for 15 mins D:

I'm on the same boat. Brawl's stage creator also had more visual props than Smash 4. Cannons are dumb and glitchy, too.

And where are the ice blocks!?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SkyboundTerror said:

Patch soooooon.

I'm wishing for Samus buffs. She needs them. Badly.

It would be funny if shiek gets nerfed and she still stays the best character, again.

Honestly though i think the game is balanced enough that they should focus way more on buffing bad characters rather than nerfing good ones.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RileytheNerdQueen said:

Corrin is OP as all hell guys.  Who thinks he/she's getting nerfed?

Also: I had a test run as Bayonetta.  She's pretty good.  I even one my first online match as her!

I don't even have the patch yet but Corrin doesn't look anything like Shiek levels of good.

I've been trying to pick up Corrin. Had a lot of matches against a Bayonetta player who was at about the same skill level as me. He feels good and natural to play as; his neutral special reminds me of Wolf's. Side special is versatile, grabs are excellent, back air is really good for mobility and his counter and side smash are ridiculous. The only problem with picking him up is, he's probably gonna be a really popular character.

Corrin's neutral B is a bit too good, I think. It punishes hard at close range, and it's a decent out-of-shield option more than half the time. An uncharged paralysis shot deals 4%, and a fully charged bite deals 20%. It will always connect if your opponent is within range because the weak paralysis shot paralyzes juuuuuust long enough for Corrin to charge the bite attack. And, and it can KO pretty early. The timing is a bit strict but once you get it down, that's 24% damage every time you punish up-close.

It's stupid and I love it. It can break shields, too, if someone decides to block a fully charged projectile and a fully charged chomp.

5 hours ago, SirRob said:

You know with the lack of feet in Fire Emblem Awakening, they had to make up for it in the next game

an almost full body suit with nothing but head and feet exposed, it's just super weird to me and I think someone on the art team has a fetish...