Me IRL

Vallium

11 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

JeanCarluProduction_Edited.thumb.jpg.852

Ironically, making this awful Photoshop was probably the least productive thing I could've been doing... On second thought, that makes it all the more appropriate as a representation of Me IRL.

T-this is awful? :C Is my junk just filthy landfill eye-burning sacks of trash in comparison, then?

56761038a9558_Draw12_19_20159_18PM.thumb

Am I doing it right, senpai?

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

T-this is awful? :C Is my junk just filthy landfill eye-burning sacks of trash in comparison, then?

[TRUNCATED]

Am I doing it right, senpai?

You misunderstand me. I didn't create the image, just removed some text. The un-photoshopped historical version is this (click for full-size):

JeanCarluProduction.thumb.jpg.941ef505b0

It's awful because once you look closely, you can see all the clone tool and blur tool work, and the lazily misaligned gold stitch-lines.

1 minute ago, DrGravitas said:

You misunderstand me. I didn't create the image, just removed some text. The un-photoshopped historical version is this (click for full-size):

JeanCarluProduction.thumb.jpg.941ef505b0

It's awful because once you look closely, you can see all the clone tool and blur tool work, and the lazily misaligned gold stitch-lines.

oh derp ahahaha, Seeing the details of the image on this device is hard. But yeah, I see what you mean now, ironic indeed!