What would your fursona do ?

Augmented Husky

• 2 weeks later...

Document this unexpected behavior for further analysis while attempting to remain undetected so as not to disrupt this spectacle of nature.

Your world is coming to an end. You and your significant other have been given an opportunity to be eternally recreated under the stewardship of a lifelong friend of yours. Your SO distrusts this friend, blames them for the end of the world, and refuses the offer. Do you take the offer?

I'm dirty anyway so I might as well get dirtier: I start jumping in every puddle I see like a child! I like the rain too, so.

You walk out of a bar and see a drunk man about to get into his car. What do you do?

Take samples, dissect monsters and aquire their genetic sequence or functional equivalent. Generally study it until I understand the physical laws behind its "supernatural" aspects. Once I've learned/extracted all that is useful/ unique, destroy it for being irredeemably evil.

You own a forest. You could put up a shopping mall for great profits or preserve the forest as a natural park to break even and occasionally modestly profit. What do you do with your forest?