Good 3DS games? I'm going to be on the road a lot

Eggdodger

MH4U, LBX, and Puzzles and Dragons are really good.

Bravely Default is great too.

You can also grab a load of old DS games for about 10-20 bucks a pop. There's too many good ones to count.

I'm looking forward to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, though it won't be out until Nov 20th.

Edited by Devious Malefactor

I'm looking forward to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, though it won't be out until Nov 20th.

Me too. My 3DS is pretty much just a Pokemon/Animal Crossing machine since I don't have time for anything else. SMD looks like it'll correct everything Gates to Infinity did wrong, so I'm optimistic. Wish we still had the starter choices from the last game, though. Phanpy's my 'mon.

Bravely Default is worth looking into for a JRPG. I haven't played it but it reminds me of the DS Final Fantasies. Presumably this one is done pretty well, though. Like FFIII but with better everything.

FFIII?

Seeing as that was the first Final Fantasy of my own that I got to play and finish (I usually watched my brother play XI online before that), it definitely has a nostalgic place in my heart. I might borrow BD from my friend.

FFIII?
Seeing as that was the first Final Fantasy of my own that I got to play and finish (I usually watched my brother play XI online before that), it definitely has a nostalgic place in my heart. I might borrow BD from my friend.

I liked FFIII on the DS. Mostly because I had emulated the NES version years earlier and I was stoked we finally got a real-deal English version. FF's with a job system are always nice because I seem to be able to replay them more. Bravely Default is one I wanna try, too. People just say it looks like FFIII, but plays more polished.