Rant: Social Media Memes

Ginpanther

I fucking hate when normies use our memes. Us 90s kids CREATED memes! Youre appropriating our culture! Only 90s kids will understand!

You know I don't mind people identifying themselves as people I'd rather avoid, but there's still something incredibly cringe-worthy of seeing some dude walking around in a Forever Alone or some other stupid meme face T-shirt he bought from the shady T-shirt printing place at the mall.

• Like 2

You know I don't mind people identifying themselves as people I'd rather avoid, but there's still something incredibly cringe-worthy of seeing some dude walking around in a Forever Alone or some other stupid meme face T-shirt he bought from the shady T-shirt printing place at the mall.

oh god those ones are so bad

i saw a "make me a sandwich" shirt recently and in the same day, a "cool story bro" shirt

i nearly threw up in my mouth

i go to Value Village to procure fine cat knick-knacks for my shelves and obscure band tees, not to see horrible doge meme 3 wolf moon shirts

I still have to understand what SMH means. >.>

"Shaking My Head". I still read it as "So Much Hate", though.

I've also read it as "Smack(ing) My Head," as in a facepalm.

i saw a "make me a sandwich" shirt recently and in the same day, a "cool story bro" shirt

i nearly threw up in my mouth

What about both rolled into one awful shirt?
51uIp0ABv3L._SX342_.jpg
I've seen guys actually wearing these...

• Like 1

What about both rolled into one awful shirt?
51uIp0ABv3L._SX342_.jpg
I've seen guys actually wearing these...

I've seen people (or better, I've seen 4-5 year old kids) walking around here with shirts decorated with those ragecomic faces, like the "forever alone", "trollface" and "rage" ones, but with captions translated in italian. So cringy ._.

Sometimes they even get shirts with stuff written in english and they don't even know what it means, though most of the time is idiotic stuff like the cool story shirt here: just the other day my friend had to explain her mother-in-law what "fuck you" meant, because it was written on her shirt.