Let's Watch a Bad Animated Movie!

DevilishlyHandsome49

I made it exactly 1 minute in.

It got too much for me.

Fuck you guys, I'm bailing! Save yourselves!

Ohhhh, no you don't! You bring your ass back here right now! I watched this 3 times: the first cause I was curious and the other two times cause I was bored and wanted something to laugh at and mock, so goddammit, you're watching this!

Is it so bad it's funny or is it just lame as shit?  I can't watch it till later today.

Lets just say....it's both of those ;)

Ohhhh, no you don't! You bring your ass back here right now! I watched this 3 times: the first cause I was curious and the other two times cause I was bored and wanted something to laugh at and mock, so goddammit, you're watching this!

Sorry man, I didn't realise it was THAT bad! I just don't have it in me! 

Sorry man, I didn't realise it was THAT bad! I just don't have it in me! 

Tsk tsk tsk. You won't survive the other movies I post here then :P

Well, since I survived Foodfight I might as well give this a go when I have the time because I hate myself or something.

I also know another really, really bad animation if anyone's interested. :V

Oh really? Do tell...

Well, since I survived Foodfight I might as well give this a go when I have the time because I hate myself or something.

I also know another really, really bad animation if anyone's interested. :V

>Googled "Food fight animation"

>Clicked "Foodfight Trailer"

>Watched 10 seconds through the trailer

>Cried Hard

Tsk tsk tsk. You won't survive the other movies I post here then :P

Oh really? Do tell...

Well, if you insist. xD

If it's not already on your list, Dalmatians 2.

There's actually dozens of similar animations by the same company ripping off every Disney movie imaginable, but this is the only one I managed to sit through.  It's mostly terrible, but there's some... interesting surprises here and there.

• Like 1

Well, if you insist. xD

If it's not already on your list, Dalmatians 2.

There's actually dozens of similar animations by the same company ripping off every Disney movie imaginable, but this is the only one I managed to sit through.  It's mostly terrible, but there's some... interesting surprises here and there.

Well it isn't 3D so it can't be that bad.

I've decided to make bad animated furry movie night its own thread: https://phoenix.corvidae.org/topic/847-phoenix-synctube-channel-furriesruineverythingtv/

Simply go to FurriesRuinEverythingTV every Sunday for a new movie, as well as an encore showing for anyone who truly is a masochist :3

Edited by DevilishlyHandsome49
  • Like 2

Ok. First I googled Foodfight while asking myself why I'm doing this... Then I clicked on the OP's movie. 

First I was thinking "This is gonna be so bad." Then I was like "you gotta see this!" To my mate.  And there I was watching with this shit eating grin thinking how terrible the mouth syncing was to the (not too bad) voice acting and then I was like "OMG ITS A FUCKING CARE BEAR!" And laughed way too hard when the care bear got knocked out and said "I'm done haha!"

Yup. I'll watch it later.

Diatron 5

There are two English dubs for this film. Someone thought the first dub was terrible and thought that this was worth redubbing, and then the end result was Space Transformers which is also terrible and has a horrible dub.

But I love this movie. A friend of mine got it on DVD and we all watched it together and laughed a lot. I laughed so much I couldn't breath for a little bit.

There are two English dubs for this film. Someone thought the first dub was terrible and thought that this was worth redubbing, and then the end result was Space Transformers which is also terrible and has a horrible dub.

But I love this movie. A friend of mine got it on DVD and we all watched it together and laughed a lot. I laughed so much I couldn't breath for a little bit.

I watched the first dub with friends. I could not contain my laughter at the horrible dub-job.

If you REALLY want to cringe, watch Apocalypse Zero. For laughs, Mad Bull 34.

Here's another:
Ratatoing, a Ratatouille ripoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlHy1_ulvA

Edited by Ozriel

I watched the first dub with friends. I could not contain my laughter at the horrible dub-job.

If you REALLY want to cringe, watch Apocalypse Zero. For laughs, Mad Bull 34.

Here's another:
Ratatoing, a Ratatouille ripoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlHy1_ulvA

Gosh darnit, don't spoil a bad movie night surprise I had planned :V

I've already watched Food-Fight

Is the /co/ 24 hour stream dead?

I once got back home from a party high as a kite and watched the entire thing, it was a piece of modern art. After that I got used to having it constantly stream in the background while I studied, I thought it was soothing, like a nightingale serenading me during a lovely afternoon. 

Welp, I watched the whole thing. Honestly not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Of course the animation and music were absolutely terrible, but the voice acting was at least decent.  There was even an almost sensible plot, except for the really shallow love interest and the whole movie being (obviously) unoriginal.  It's not good, but not bad enough to be funny by itself.

I did lose my shit at this seizure laughing animation, though:

https://youtu.be/z8s-agVDrEg?t=26m25s

That loop, it just keeps going. :'D

Also, bonus points for the cliche bootleg Rocky theme that sounded like a MIDI file.

If you want to see bad animation then you need look no further than fucking Animal Soccer World

I don't even know what the hell is happening in this most of the time.

I already mentioned Dingo Pictures earlier, but oh Gods, I think that one's even worse.  I still prefer Dalmations 2, mostly for this one line in a "kids" movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un8evCpRjM8&feature=youtu.be&t=25m19s

Lick and stick. :V

Edited by Chrysocyon