RAVE: I AM THE CODE TALKER

Kellie Gator

So I recently graduated from my biology studies and the results I got blew my mind. I finished the study with a B. :3

Now, how much a B means varies from country to country I guess but here it's considered pretty damn good. So I'm pretty damn good. I guess that's why I can actually understand all of the Code Talker's endless babble in Metal Gear Solid V.

Heck, I gotta make me some... oh wait, I can't spoil the game, can I? ;w;

Either way, this was a great self-esteem boost and I feel awesome. Go me!

(also, plz don't spoil the ending for MGSV, I only have two or three missions left)

the film is 16 years old and you didn't know about this? That's got to be some sort of record.

I knew about how the movie ends, but I've never seen it in it's entirety, no.

I hope it's as good as Unbreakable, that one was great. It's a shame Shyamalan had such a short-lived golden age.

I knew about how the movie ends, but I've never seen it in it's entirety, no.

I hope it's as good as Unbreakable, that one was great. It's a shame Shyamalan had such a short-lived golden age.

Yeah, Unbreakable was awesome and I definitely recommend the sixth sense. I think the last good M. night movie was the village. I like (the trademark) twist. Signs was good and creepy, but the thing with the aliens and water was just dumb. 

I never gave him any attention after lady in the water. 

Yeah, Unbreakable was awesome and I definitely recommend the sixth sense. I think the last good M. night movie was the village. I like (the trademark) twist. Signs was good and creepy, but the thing with the aliens and water was just dumb. 

I never gave him any attention after lady in the water. 

I thought both Village and Signs were dumb as shit. o_o

Also, amusing how this became a M. Night Shyamalan discussion.

I thought The Village was okay if taken for what it was. The problem was more that we weren't really afforded the luxury of knowing what it was. From all I had seen of it, it seemed like some sort of fantasy or horror film. And I went in wanting to see one or both of those things—that was the whole point of seeing the movie—and instead I got 'look this gimmick worked in Sixth Sense so I'm going to do it in every fucking movie now'.

But the story was actually somewhat interesting in its own way, just not really what it was advertised as.

So I just beat Metal Gear Solid V.

...I mostly liked the ending but man, those were a lot of loose ends left in there. Clearly they should've included mission 51 and some additional information and dialogue to truly wrap up and make sense of the whole series.

But Konami aren't interested in story DLC, instead they wanna make a Big Boss pachinko game instead. lol konami

So I just beat Metal Gear Solid V.

...I mostly liked the ending but man, those were a lot of loose ends left in there. Clearly they should've included mission 51 and some additional information and dialogue to truly wrap up and make sense of the whole series.

But Konami aren't interested in story DLC, instead they wanna make a Big Boss pachinko game instead. lol konami

Well, I'm glad you liked the ending, I haven't gotten to it yet and I was getting weary from all the negative talk about it.

Also, c'mon, you can't expect a gambling machine company to care about games. Or playing card companies. And especially not electronic content distribution companies.

Well, I'm glad you liked the ending, I haven't gotten to it yet and I was getting weary from all the negative talk about it.

Also, c'mon, you can't expect a gambling machine company to care about games. Or playing card companies. And especially not electronic content distribution companies.

I think the outrage came less from the nature of the ending and more about how it wasn't much of an ending. The game doesn't end, it just... kind of stops, with too many unanswered questions that probably would've been answered if mission 51 was kept in the game. I really want to explain further but I shouldn't spoil it for you. Just... don't expect closure.