Phoenix Cytube Channel: FurriesRuinEverythingTV

DevilishlyHandsome49

2 announcements:

1. We'll finally be able to watch Alpha and Omega Family Vacation and Dino Digs, this Sunday starting at 4PM EST :3

2. MOST IMPORTANT: Since there's been no update yet on the current state of the video player, its best to just install the userscript needed to run the google play videos. It's very easy, took me less than 3 minutes to do and once its in, its there for good. This link will give you all the help you need for it

alright, since its kinda hard to come up with exact times as to when each movie plays so I'll make up an general timespan At 11PM EST, we do a traditional cringe hour...cept with more vore >.> 12 AM EST, we start our first batch of movies

Dinosaur Adventure

Birdemic 2

Mulan 2

Son of the Lion King

Yeti: A Gay Love Story [NSFW AS HELL]

Alpha and Omega: Family Vacation

I'll come up with more. Still getting the list together, making sure everything is accounted for. The higher voted ones will be start being played during day time hours to evening

24 Hour Halloween Marathon starts at midnight tonight (EST)!

Still getting the movies together but here's a list of what to expect for the marathon (in no particular order)

Monster Squad

Ooga Booga

The Deadly Mantis

The Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds

Mole People (MST)

Pumaman (MST)

Robot Monster T

he Exorcist

Where the Dead Go To Die

Nightmare Before Christmas 

Coraline

Paranorman

Halloween 3

Troll 2

Dog Soldiers

Eye of the Werewolf (yes again! >:V)

Leprechaun in the Hood

Hopefully I can add others like Scream, Texas Chainsaw, Chuckie, etc :P

In between some movies, I'll play some Simspsons Treehouse of Horror Episodes

We're on Rabbit now!

Next in our lineup of movies is:

Monster House

Paranorman

Some Halloween Cartoon Specials

Nightmare Before Christmas

Trolls 2

Monster Squad

Dog Soldiers

After that, I'll play whatever else until the end of the day :3 maybe some Exorcist or Chainsaw >.>

Quick announcement. On Black Friday I'll be doing a MST3K marathon! Not 24 hours. Maybe 15 hours around a time when most people can attend. I'll figure out the specific timing later on but just thought I should let you all know :3

Also, if you use Telegram, made a FRETV sticker pack :P https://telegram.me/addstickers/FurriesRuinEverythingTV

Announcements!

-Just a reminder that this Black Friday I'll be doing a 15 hour MST3K marathon, starting at 10am EST. The day before, I'll have a listing of what will play in order

-Since it's the holiday season and I feel just a little generous towards you guys ;p the next 3 weeks will be the usual bad movie but instead of an encore, we'll play a good movie. Then on December 18th, there will be no bad movie played and instead I'll do a double feature of "Cats Don't Dance" and "Zootopia". December 24th will of course be the 24 hour Christmas marathon

Annnd as always if you haven't already and are interested, join the discord server :3