Phoenix Cytube Channel: FurriesRuinEverythingTV

DevilishlyHandsome49

*wants to look forum and accidently clicks link ive saved* *bad movie running in the stream and no one is there* *checks calendar where it just became sunday*

what the hell is that stuff even dev? some sort off pigmovie with bees that arent bees?*did not rly pay attention was to confused* oo"

*wants to look forum and accidently clicks link ive saved* *bad movie running in the stream and no one is there* *checks calendar where it just became sunday*

what the hell is that stuff even dev? some sort off pigmovie with bees that arent bees?*did not rly pay attention was to confused* oo"

You referring to the movie I previewed?

I keep to my word of there always being an encore :P but if you want to leave after the first showing, its no biggie :)

Oh no no no, it's just I might not be able to make it for the whole of the first showing so I was just making sure I'd be able to watch it all the way through somehow. c:

Edited by Sutekh_the_Steak
  • Like 1

Another suggestion from me:

One Stormy Night, which is free to watch on Hulu.

I'm reluctant to recommend it as it's based on a really awesome movie that I love that never got an English translation, but then they made this English adaption of it in the form of a TV show that looks even worse than Alpha and Omega.  And the voice acting and writing is some of the worst, too.

60239510?region=US&size=600x400

One Stormy Night is fantastic but wow, that English remake looks fucking awful.

(Although that also means it's perfect for streaming :P)

The strange thing is that, while it was recorded and lip synced to English first, it was still intended for a Japanese audience and was dubbed into Japanese as well.  The English version ran in Japan, too, and I think it was designed to teach Japanese children English as all the speech is awkwardly slow and overenunciated. It actually took quite a while before the show aired outside of Asia, despite being in English first.

And I might have watched the whole series out of love for the original movie. ._.

I keep missing it
I'm sorry

Bah, don't sweat it. There's many more crappy movies to watch that you'll be able to see :P

From the same people who brought you "Ratatoing"....

(would this be a good film to stream?)

i'd have to watch all of it to make sure, but since its Video Brinquedo, there's no doubt we could tear this one apart in the chatroom lol

• Like 1

So I decided to show you a preview of this week's movie early. Why? Cause I'm bored and feel like posting something :P

Our good friend @Lisek suggested this piece of shit film. I watched 20 minutes of it... *sighs* I'm gonna hate watching the rest of it but dammit, I'll fight through it for you!

i agree, the fun part is making up drinking games, there's always something consistantly stupid in every one. Not to mention top quality voice acting and unique animation work!

Ratatoing.thumb.PNG.62c15321e60301a8a1c6

Ratatoing is my favourite so far but nothing beats animal world soccer's voice acting, and the little panda fighters pointless walking scenes. The more clipping in the animation the better! Honestly it's always a highlight in my week. xD

• Like 1