Phoenix Cytube Channel: FurriesRuinEverythingTV

DevilishlyHandsome49

Gah! I keep forgetting to watch every week!  Maybe next Sunday I'll remember... Come to think of it I've been forgetting to tune in to PawPets for like two years now so maybe not... We ARE hard up for quality entertainment though so maybe. Just maybe ;o)

Hopefully you'll be able to make it!

Gah! I keep forgetting to watch every week!  Maybe next Sunday I'll remember... Come to think of it I've been forgetting to tune in to PawPets for like two years now so maybe not... We ARE hard up for quality entertainment though so maybe. Just maybe ;o)

how bout turning on some alarm clock next sunday? if that doesn't help idk... write a note and stick it at the wall behind your computer or... just directly make a tatoo on the back off your hand so you can see when the stream starts.

So...bad news. My wifi has been out for a couple of days now and im on very low mobile data. If i dont have some kind of internet by showtime one of two things will happen:

I push it back till i get internet

Have someone else host it

Hopefully i can get this issue resolved though -_- 

So...bad news. My wifi has been out for a couple of days now and im on very low mobile data. If i dont have some kind of internet by showtime one of two things will happen:

I push it back till i get internet

Have someone else host it

Hopefully i can get this issue resolved though -_- 

Hopefully your internet comes back then!

But if it doesn't I'm more than willing to host it if want someone else to.

I may actually be able to make it tonight :3 but the cringe appetizer may start a little later than usual. 

I'm sad that I might not be able to make it this week. Looks like a real doozy of a movie you've got lined up. ;w;

Damn, well hopefully the next movie I have will be just as shitty :P 

I may actually be able to make it tonight :3 but the cringe appetizer may start a little later than usual. 

Damn, well hopefully the next movie I have will be just as shitty :P 

I dunno, I don't think there's much that can be worse than Foodfight. X3

Yay! I was getting worried.

Seriously, thank you for taking time away from the Commonwealth (among other things) to make us suffer. This has quickly become the highlight of my week.

• Like 1

Aw shit, might not be able to make it tonight. We've had Scottish Water round our street for the last week or so, digging up the road and doing work on the water pipes, and this morning they accidentally cut through the power cable that supplies electricity to the whole street.

We phoned Scottish Power and they said they can usually have these situations fixed by 6pm, but that's only usually. If they don't get it fixed in time then I'll have to miss this one because I've used up my laptop's charge doing homework and I definitely won't be able to use my phone to join in.

We phoned Scottish Power and they said they can usually have these situations fixed by 6pm, but that's only usually. If they don't get it fixed in time then I'll have to miss this one because I've used up my laptop's charge doing homework and I definitely won't be able to use my phone to join in.

A friend of mine works on the help-desk for Scottish Power's call centre. They say "usually" when they mean to say "eventually" on purpose to give customers false optimism. But let's be honest, when people say they will be there for a set time to fix something, no part of you ever really believes them. :/

• Like 1

Aw shit, might not be able to make it tonight. We've had Scottish Water round our street for the last week or so, digging up the road and doing work on the water pipes, and this morning they accidentally cut through the power cable that supplies electricity to the whole street.

damn, that sucks :( hopefully they do stay true to their word and get there in time but Sar has a point about them never being "on time"