Phoenix Cytube Channel: FurriesRuinEverythingTV

DevilishlyHandsome49

Oh god. At least the animation on that was... Decent, I guess

Same time, same place? I might be there. Hopefully I'll be in the mood for it. It's fun fucking around with you guys 'n gals :-)

For those who never got to watch Sunday's showing of Fun Feline rescues the pre-teens.

Awesome! Thanks for putting this up on here. Now everyone can see it in all its glory!

Oh god. At least the animation on that was... Decent, I guess

Same time, same place? I might be there. Hopefully I'll be in the mood for it. It's fun fucking around with you guys 'n gals :-)

Yep. Not Cytube this time but the original synctube. 5pm EST for the movie. And hour earlier for cringe videos. Hope to see ya then :3

I've been purposefully holding this one back cause I really didnt want to see it...but here it is

"... based on the legend of the Titanic."  Oh yes, this going to be good.

This film, we praise as art.

How long do you think it'll stay up before Derek has his totally real law firm take it down?

So just a quick update, I'm gonna be seeing a play today for a school project. By the time its done, it may be cutting into about 30 minutes of the cringe video hour. On the way home, i'll try to post as much cringe videos as i can, as well as the movie if im not home by exactly 5

And remember, we're going here this week 

https://synchtu.be/r/FurriesRuinEverythingTV :3

So just a quick update, I'm gonna be seeing a play today for a school project. By the time its done, it may be cutting into about 30 minutes of the cringe video hour. On the way home, i'll try to post as much cringe videos as i can, as well as the movie if im not home by exactly 5

what time zone you in?

Hey, does the video on this thing play on iPad/Samsung Galaxy? I'll see if I can get in on this greatness.

It's a youtube video so yeah it should definitely play. You might have to have the video open on one of those and the chat open on the other though, I'm not sure if you'd be able to do both at the same time.

Edited by Sutekh_the_Steak
  • Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen...the worst FRETV movie is...

The Legend of the Titanic

Not only is the animation choppy and the story all over the place but...fuck it, this film is fucking offensive! 

Titanic: The Legend Goes On at least acknowledged people died. The Legend of the Titanic flat out rewrites history in the worst way possible, by saying no one died and everyone lived happily ever after because of some ungodly mouse/octopus hybrid...gah!

• Like 2

Ladies and Gentlemen...the worst FRETV movie is...

The Legend of the Titanic

Not only is the animation choppy and the story all over the place but...fuck it, this film is fucking offensive! 

Titanic: The Legend Goes On at least acknowledged people died. The Legend of the Titanic flat out rewrites history in the worst way possible, by saying no one died and everyone lived happily ever after because of some ungodly mouse/octopus hybrid...gah!

and i had this shit on video as one of my fave movies... i hate my childhood self so badly right now.

For any of you that missed this trainwreck, here were the films we saw tonight

And since the version of "Titanic: The Legend Goes On" doesn't have the original version of rapping dog...

I'm still shocked we saw the second film twice...4 hours. We must truly be insane at this point

So glad I missed this. So very glad.

@DevilishlyHandsome49 I'm onto your game.

sCxtRxI.gif

^Dev.

You'll still end up playing my game sooner or later...they always do >:3

• Like 1