Phoenix Cytube Channel: FurriesRuinEverythingTV

DevilishlyHandsome49

So um...I forgot to upload the preview yesterday. Oops! :P Anyway, here is what we'll be watching this Sunday!

Oh God, kill it with fire!

Actually I'm glad we're doing more Dingo Pictures stuff, they're just the best, especially with the out-of-place swearing in that one.

• Like 1

I've been looking around for some films we could watch roundabout Christmas-time, and I've found a couple. I was thinking either this or this.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: scratch the second link, it's more boring than actually bad now I think about it.

Edited by Sutekh_the_Steak
  • Like 2

I think I've figured it out. Crow hangs around because he wants dat duck booty. He never talks because he's too shy. He cries because Miss Duckie is too busy flirting with the audience to pay any attention to him!

Exactly :V

I've been looking around for some films we could watch roundabout Christmas-time, and I've found a couple. I was thinking either this or this.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: scratch the second link, it's more boring than actually bad now I think about it.

I'll have to see the Felix the Cat one in full to see if it can be torn apart :P I'll probably make December a Christmas centric month already have one I'm planning to show before Christmas eve :3

Any thoughts?

Aw, I used to love that David Copperfield film when I was younger.  One of the many things that probably influenced me to being a furry.  Although I did try to rewatch it a few years ago and it was a lot worse than I remember.

Oh god, I'm not ready for this level of shit.

Oh you'll be ready. We'll all be ready~

EDIT: Also, I put a lot of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears into simply downloading that movie and posting it on Youtube. I did not do all that work for you to bail out on this!! >:V

Edited by DevilishlyHandsome49