Rant: Cliffracers (cliffracer pic for ts) :V

Zeke

MGE_Screenshot_015.thumb.png.1c63e7e6e6c

Stupid pieces of Dunmer shit! All of them!

I can't have my character walk more than a foot with these fucking assholes chasing me, along with some pissed off rats, bandits, nix hounds, and blighted creatures like those crocodile-cow things Alits or whateverthefuck they are. 

Think you are done? Let's rest!

Can't do that because three of the fuckers got themselves stuck in a tree!

They come in a variety of diseased flavors and swarm you the higher the level you are and aren't as spaced out as you'd like to think. Cliff racers are annoying option/mana-sinks that piss you off more than rats or Kwama foragers. >:V

Fuck Bethdesa for making the most annoying mob in the game!

Edited by Ozriel
  • Like 1

I remember those things. I hated them so much. I remember more than once during a quest I'd get lost and find myself attacked by 2 or 3 of them every five seconds. 

Still Morrowind is my favorite of the Elder Scrolls games and even so I enjoyed Oblivion and Skyrim they didn't quite have the same feel to them. 

• Like 2

I remember those things. I hated them so much. I remember more than once during a quest I'd get lost and find myself attacked by 2 or 3 of them every five seconds. 

Still Morrowind is my favorite of the Elder Scrolls games and even so I enjoyed Oblivion and Skyrim they didn't quite have the same feel to them. 

Morrowind had more open-ended creativity compared to Skyrim. I like Skyrim for the improved AI and graphics and Oblivion for some of the improvements Morrowind needed. Granted, you can also script Morrowind's AI to teak it a bit, an example's how the guards are passive until you commit a crime. You can script the AI to attack enemies that attack you. Those little things can make a Morrowind play through much better.

• Like 1

I remember the first time I played Morrowind. I was walking outskirts of Balmora and saved my game. Right after I saved I was attacked by 4 cliff racers and a Nix Hound. I was still level one. I had to start a new game, and from then on I have always saved my game at two different points at a time.