Dumb peeple hav no rezun 2 liv

Toshabi

So I'm currently troubleshooting and fixing some shizz on a coworkers computer. She calls me asking that I do a list of things sent to her by my boss so she can do her job. So me on the phone:

Me: "Do me a favor, I'm going to be remotely logging into your PC to fix some settings on it and install some software so you can do your work. DO NOT log into it and DO NOT use the computer while I'm doing this. For the time being, please utilize another workstation or take a 15 minute break."

5 minutes later, FACEBOOK POPS UP ON SCREEN! CAN'T...CONTROL... MOUSE! I AM LOSING CONTROL! NOOO SOMEONE CANCELED THE INSTALLATION! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

Then my telephone starts ringing.

Stupid Bitch: "HEY! I'm trying to use my computer while I'm on break and I think its been hijacked! I can't browse facebook or anything and it's doing weird things."

Me: "I am remotely connected to your PC and I told you I'm installing some software for you. Please don't use the computer while I'm working on it. Per my previous instructions, go on break or utilize another work station that isn't the one you're at."

Stupid Bitch: "BUT I HAVE ALL MY PASSWORDS ON HERE! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GO AND LOG IN AGAIN ON ANOTHER PC".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This concludes an episode of "A moment in the life of Toshabi". Stay tuned to find out if dumb bitch can hold off on logging onto her computer and arguing about not being able to facebook on the job long enough so Toshabi can get this shit done and go back to casual posting on obscure furry forums!

bigstock-Business-Redhead-Over-White-543

Edited by Toshabi
  • Like 1

Oh working with stupid people. How fun it is! Or not.

I work in billing: I pay bills. I also deal with social workers. Social workers are apparently morons. When I deny a bill, they get a report because it might be their fault and in need of fixing, since they authorize everything that gets paid based on their patients' needs. If I deny something as a duplicate, claim, it generates the denial statement: "DUPLICATE CLAIM"

At least one person, without fail, will call me and ask me what that means.

BITCH IT MEANS IT'S A DUPLICATE FUCKING CLAIM AND I WILL CUT YOU AND BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN TO THE FUCKING GROUND!

Every week :)

This thread title made me think Randy Newman was gonna be somewhere in here..

Fine fine fine.

Dumb people got, no reason,
Dumb people got, no reason,
Dumb people got, no reason to live.

They got dumb hands
And dumb eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great dumb lies
They got dumb noses
And stupid dumb teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty stupid feet

Well I, don't want no dumb people.
Don't want NO dumb people.
Don't want no dumb people round here. 

• Like 1

Because Facebook is a very important part of your work day, you stupid cunt. I would hate to deal with people like her.

Fact is the cushier your job gets the less actual work you're expected to do for more pay.

White collar first world work is like a decade ahead of the rest of the workforce in terms of working conditions.

Free gym memberships, free food, lounges where you can literally just walk away from your desk and go chill out, you can leave and go for a walk if you want, you can shitpost on furry forums.

All that matters is that eventually your work gets done and is up to quality.

Meanwhile in shitty retail job X, you get a 15 minute break every 4 hours and if you sit down any other time your boss gets livid.

Unfortunately there's a massive gulf of perceived value in the labor market (in the US in particular) where if you don't have the access, willingness, or intellectual ability to go to college and learn something that's rigorous and not very fun then your prospects for job satisfaction are limited.

Edit: I forgot, you can also work for the government :^)

Edited by Zaraphayx
  • Like 1