Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Enigma

I'm picking it up. A few days ago I made a journal on FA asking if anyone wanted to play with me, and ended up figuring out that two of my friends were both picking it up and had similar schedules to each other. Still trying to plan things out with them and not sure if we'll end up making it work, but I'll try to see this weekend. Depending on how the game works, what my friends' plans are, and if you're still looking for teammates, I might ask to play with you some time!

I've been trying to avoid spoilers and gameplay videos of it. I think I've already seen too much! I wanna play through it as blind as possible, although it's veeery hard for me to avoid reading everything about a game I'm interested in.

I'm going to wait for reviews before I make a final decision, but I'm almost definitely getting it unless it turns out to be awful. I've learned my lesson with pre-orders.

I'll definitely play with anybody who invites me! I also have a couple of IRL friends with 3DS systems that might play with me on weekdays, or on weekends if the dungeons turn out to be too large for short sittings. Either way, I won't have to go it alone.

Played the demo locally with friends. It's pretty fun, but only having access to one level was kinda lame. That aside, the game does look promising. I played it at Comic Con with random people in other levels. It's fun shouting totem-time at each other and spamming the cheer emote.

I might get it, still unsure.

Reviewers love it! I have no reservations about getting this game. I've wanted a proper multiplayer Zelda game since Four Swords! (I wasn't going to get 4 GBA/GC connector cables for Adventures... That easily could have worked on the Wii or Wii U with DS/3DS systems though)

mmmmmm, I need this game ;^; the only store in my one-horse town didn't have it stocked the morning of release, and I haven't checked since then. I'll look again tomorrow, perhaps! I know for a fact I don't have enough SD card space (I'll be fixing that soon, hopefully)

EDIT: NEVERMIND!!! Erased some non-essentials! Downloading it right now!!!

Edited by Eggdodger

I'm totally bad at this game but ye should add me up! My friend code is here: 

My online activity is sorta low at the moment cuz I've been doing a lot of overtime lately but feel free to invite me to play! 

Alright! Um, do you have Skype, by chance? It'd make it easier if all three of us could communicate in real-time without the emotes