Wake Up With the User Above You!

FenrirDarkWolf

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

what's this stuff on my horns

Don't be alarmed, Caledonian, I've already administered the antidote and a little amnesia is to be expected! You really shouldn't just go ramming everything. You either, Cingal, and this isn't the Bed and Breakfast that (I think) you were looking for last night.

Now who wants breakfast? :D

21 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Don't be alarmed, Caledonian, I've already administered the antidote and a little amnesia is to be expected! You really shouldn't just go ramming everything. You either, Cingal, and this isn't the Bed and Breakfast that (I think) you were looking for last night.

Now who wants breakfast? :D

I was DRUNK okay? did you know the sheep on skye are fed the waste from whiskey making? exactly. (true story)

breakfast sounds good.

• Like 1

Hiya doc, is this scrape here contagious? I got it while walking down the street, I saw something shinny and I though I should totally pick it up; but it was actually someones shoe and they kicked me down a hill and when i got up i was fine, but i tripped and got this scrape... so what should I do?

12 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

I blame you for my current lack of horns. You better get running.

So, in regards to how I broke off your horns without causing blood everywhere.

I'm happy to inform you, that these are actually plastic decoys, and it's all been a prank. There's a hidden camera over here... And over here... And one aimed at the bed the entire time.

You know, for science.

• Like 2