yell0wf0x

Video game music

The Ore Belt sector got some kickass new tunes in Terran Conflict vs. older X games.

vaguely reminds me of Launch Base Zone from Sonic 3

I'm feeling nostalgic.

Back when I was little I didn't have internet access, so I'd walk into the store and see random games on the shelf or find out things through hearsay. One day I saw someone playing Minish Cap on his GBA SP at a restaurant I was at. He let me see the game for a bit. Having never heard of the game before previously, and having played played Ocarina of Time before that,  I was ecstatic. "Wow, a Zelda game on the GBA! And it looks cute!" I thought. This guy showed me the Picori Festival in the beginning. I didn't care how silly that must seem, I just had to have it.

So I got this game the next chance I got and I had a blast, beginning to end. Seeing Vaati screw up Hyrule just from a sword contest, turning the princess to stone....It seemed tense for my little kid self. I loved it. Especially close to the end when you're timed and he keeps counting down as you progress through the final parts of the final dungeon. I loved it. And I think Mt. Crenel is my favorite track

21 hours ago, Battlechili said:

I'm feeling nostalgic.

Back when I was little I didn't have internet access, so I'd walk into the store and see random games on the shelf or find out things through hearsay. One day I saw someone playing Minish Cap on his GBA SP at a restaurant I was at. He let me see the game for a bit. Having never heard of the game before previously, and having played played Ocarina of Time before that,  I was ecstatic. "Wow, a Zelda game on the GBA! And it looks cute!" I thought. This guy showed me the Picori Festival in the beginning. I didn't care how silly that must seem, I just had to have it.

So I got this game the next chance I got and I had a blast, beginning to end. Seeing Vaati screw up Hyrule just from a sword contest, turning the princess to stone....It seemed tense for my little kid self. I loved it. Especially close to the end when you're timed and he keeps counting down as you progress through the final parts of the final dungeon. I loved it. And I think Mt. Crenel is my favorite track

This game was crammed with content for a 6 temple format. All the Capcom Zelda's are stuffed with shit to do and collect more than some 3D games even.  

"There's a pixel on this screen that's empty."
"Yeah, just put a side quest there."

• Like 1

I dunno about the game itself, but Sonic Forces definitely has the best soundtrack in the whole series. I love it soooo much! Spoilered because I wanted to post all the highlights of the soundtrack I've heard at once:

19 hours ago, Battlechili said:

I dunno about the game itself, but Sonic Forces definitely has the best soundtrack in the whole series. I love it soooo much! Spoilered because I wanted to post all the highlights of the soundtrack I've heard at once:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm still waiting for some of Classic Sonic's songs to get ripped...which I should probably check.

Used a program called Dragon UnPACKer to rip this directly from the game files. DUP has what it calls the "Hyper Ripper" which scans files byte by byte for recognizable filetype headers and footers. It can rip files out of nearly anything, though unfortunately you don't get filenames or directory paths with it.

I like the music from the Moss Blanket area in Slime Rancher

The Glass Desert has nice music, too, normal and for when it's in superheat

This was always the only way I could ever really enjoy this song. As much as I like Utada's work, Simple and Clean just didn't do it for me. This mix though.... That's that GOOD shit.