I don't like Groups, Online and Off

Charrio

OK this is a small rant here.

I've always hated people, they just cause pain and drama in general.
Never liked groups as that means more people and they act up to impress another acting like asses.

I don't drink, or do random drugs and many seem to see that as the only way to have fun which is just sad.
You have to drug yourself to spend time with friends, what's the point then?

Internet groups are the same, it starts OK but changes. More people keep showing up and I can't know them all and start to get lost and nervous.
Small groups with friends is one thing but others with random people are a mess for me. Eventually the dick arrives and thinks they are going to show

us how it's done, which is more like they want to impress.

This just irks me, I like calm and intelligent chat, but once a group gets going it's anything but intelligent. Most of it is play RP which can turn into NSFW RP which then gets just pathetic for all reading it. Or god forbid should a member of the opposite sex show up, then it's land of the retards. The males start getting all frisky and for what? It's a name online that implied female not an invitation to hit on her. Just one of the fun moments in groups, one of many I don't like to be honest.

I think I am better off working alone to be honest, I don't have panic attacks or exposed to trigger things alone, I like my friends but the atmosphere is not healthy

I have never had this issue in my friend groups, perhaps I am oblivious.

In my experience I enjoy groups more because the spotlight and attention isnt solely on me, so I alone do not have to maintain a conversation or conversation topic, and I can inject information as I please.

I end up being far more outgoing in a semi-large group of friends. I'd say above three, below...well, nothing too big. I can be friendly with people I vaguely know or even dont know as long as there are others I do know to balance things out.

• Like 1

I have never had this issue in my friend groups, perhaps I am oblivious.

In my experience I enjoy groups more because the spotlight and attention isnt solely on me, so I alone do not have to maintain a conversation or conversation topic, and I can inject information as I please.

I end up being far more outgoing in a semi-large group of friends. I'd say above three, below...well, nothing too big. I can be friendly with people I vaguely know or even dont know as long as there are others I do know to balance things out.

I'm a bit more quiet when new people show up and I don't know how to engage them.
Also regulars are fine but those who show up weeks or months later are like new members as no interaction has left one not knowing them in the least.

A group of people has to involve me and friends or close acquaintances. Anyone I don't know at all and I feel less inclined to be myself 

Yeah that is an issue, for me it's too many new people and bad conflicting arguments based on ego it seems