Life as I know it is OVER!!!

Alexxx-Returns

I wear false eyelashes every day. I look THE shit. People ask me how I got my eyelashes to be so long. People ask me how I got them to curl like that. My secret is that I wear false eyelashes every day. Long, incredibly thick ones. I swore by the ones they sold in Poundland (that's the UK's equivalent of a dollar store). You could get 2 pairs for £1, where anywhere else, they cost AT LEAST £6 for one pair that were nowhere near as nice. So, I would stock the fuck up on these whenever I went into Poundland.

And now? They fucking changed the eyelashes that they sell! You still get 2 pairs per pack, but now they are NOWHERE near as long and flashy! They look like shit! I've tried SO many times to give them a chance, but they just don't give me the same look. I just can't wear them. And now, I'm down to my very last pair of the nice eyelashes that they stopped selling. When these are worn out, there will be no more for me to wear, and my look as I know it will have to change. I'm not ready for this. My life as I know it is over =V

I did some Googling and ended up on eBay where I decided to try a new set. About £1.50 for 5 pairs, I'll only know how they are when I get them though. I just hope they're not too different.

Don't you just hate it when you find the PERFECT item that you never ever want to stray away from or stop using, then it gets discontinued? How does life go on after this.........

Maybe you stop wearing them and (Le Gasp!) let the real you shine through?    You don't have to convince us that you are pretty.  You are!  You have to convince....you.

You know as stupid as I think 90% of the things people do to carefully craft their meatsuit into an avatar of their vanity is; I still don't think anyone has an obligation to present themselves according to my tastes and I don't feel compelled to make snide remarks about the "real self" as if the slot machine of genetics that produced a face is some kind of window into the character of another person.

• Like 6

My life was shattered when they changed the original Doritos recipe. Can barely stand to down the new flavor... Probably for the best though, I'd have almost an entire bag of the old ones (big bag, yo) for supper like once a week and eat nothing else. And yes, there was the typical 2 liter of regular Mountain Dew to wash it down with. So much healthy, I know.

3D Doritos were pretty good too and I sorta miss them, but it's not life shattering to no longer have them in my life.

I think the only other product I really miss is MDX. It was advertised as an energy drink, really though it was just a little more caffeine and a couple other additions that didn't make it taste like one and had a bit more lime flavor that regular Mountain Dew. It was amazing. MD Distortion was pretty close to the same flavor, so I was really bummed that it didn't win over that other garbage. Damn soda politics.

Oh, and I do miss Pitch Black 2 a lot. Not a lot of people liked it, but damn that shit was good. I couldn't drink it a ton, but it was nice to have around for a very different flavor when I was sick of the norm. They brought back the original Pitch Black what, 2 years ago? A year ago? Something. Been hoping they'd do the same for PB2, but alas... Sangrita Blast is pretty close to how I remember it, but not quite there. Not really an earth shattering loss since there is SB to sort of replace it, I just miss it. 3:

Edited by Kinare

I'm an altruistic human being who cares about the well-being of others so when I read the thread title I was genuinely scared and concerned and wondered what all the fuss was about. And then it was about this.

kgCd8Re.png

but when i think about it who am i to judge, i go crazy if i can't epilate or shave my body hair on a weekly basis .w.

Edited by Kellie Gator
  • Like 2

Maybe you stop wearing them and (Le Gasp!) let the real you shine through?    You don't have to convince us that you are pretty.  You are!  You have to convince....you.

*tips fedora*

Because people wanting and putting in the effort to alter themselves to look like the image they want to portray makes them "not real," amirite?
How dare you not just appreciate whatever random pot of genetics life tossed you in the womb.
Effort is a stupid thing, anyway.

3D Doritos.....?

Fuck..... I sure missed out.

They were pretty good.

28453.thumb.jpg.eaa95d0843313afe93d8e11f

WHAT

If they still sell them, I haven't seen them in almost a decade.

I mean the actual Sobe drinks,
and not the vitamin waters (which don't taste the same).

sobe.thumb.jpg.91b2a0a32b058cca21fcb7bed

Edited by Vae

I was pretty pissed when I couldn't find the perfect shade of lipgloss that wet 'n wild did. To this day I still can't find the right shade of blue tint burgundy. 

I don't feel compelled to make snide remarks about the "real self" as if the slot machine of genetics that produced a face is some kind of window into the character of another person.

and

Maybe you should *gasp!* stop telling women what to wear?!

There was certainly nothing snide in my remark.  Although one could be excused for not differentiating between "snide" and "irreverent."  The OP simply asked a question, to wit "How does life go on after this........." and I answered frankly.  Sorry if the answer is not to your liking, but that's really not germane.  

*tips fedora*

*mandatory monocle adjust*

There was certainly nothing snide in my remark.  Although one could be excused for not differentiating between "snide" and "irreverent."  The OP simply asked a question, to wit "How does life go on after this........." and I answered frankly.  Sorry if the answer is not to your liking, but that's really not germane.  

The OP was being dramatic for comedic effect, you huckleberry.

Unfortunately for you, you are unironically a nerd that has strong opinions about people wearing cosmetics.

So no matter how hard you try to spin it about it not being to ~my~ liking you're still the loser who cares too much about people doing things that don't effect you, friend. :^)

Growlithe tphbtbbtbtpthbtbtbtbtbbtth.jpg

• Like 1

The OP was being dramatic for comedic effect, you huckleberry. 

As was I. ;)  And some fell for it, hook, line and sinker.  :P

Unfortunately for you, you are unironically a nerd that has strong opinions about people wearing cosmetics.

Cosmetics?  No. Prosthesis?  Irreverently so.  Has anyone calculated the environmental costs and impact of prosthetic eyelashes?  I suspect its an area ripe for government grants 

Edited by Irreverent
multiquote sucks!

As was I. ;)  And some fell for it, hook, line and sinker.  :P

Cosmetics?  No. Prosthesis?  Irreverently so.  Has anyone calculated the environmental costs and impact of prosthetic eyelashes?  I suspect its an area ripe for government grants 

I troll u lololol

winking-husky.thumb.jpg.5ff3b8c9ad4d0cfb

No sorry, nerd, there's no backing out of it now. Just admit you care too much about stupid things and pledge to improve and you will be forgiven by Zara.

The first step towards redemption is repentance.

I am a forgiving dog.

• Like 1

I still haven't found a new body wash I really like since axe stopped selling Fever.

Is that the orange kind? I loved the orange kind, but I can't find it anymore.

There's a fucking perfume I bought at Hot Topic once, that I loved, and they quit selling it.
It was called Faery Dreams.
There's supposedly a replication of it online, but it sells for fucking $60.
Anger.

I still miss these things, I loved eating them when I was a kid:
cookies-crunchy-cookie-bar-42676.jpg
They were cookie bars with chocolate and M&M's on them. Probably very unhealthy, but we would have them only rarely. Now I wish I had more. :c
I swear that one day I'll learn how to make my own! I'll show them! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL.

• Like 1

I agree with the Dragonfruit Sobe, it is and will be dearly missed. I'd like to add that Ben & Jerry's discontinued my favorite flavor of ice cream in either late 2012 or early 2013. There are a few similar ones out there, but they just aren't the same.

Edited by Llamapotamus
I don't have to explain myself to you, fuck off.

last time I was in poundland they had sold out of monster and they only had one can of relentless left but it was warm and had a brown smudge on it so i bought a rope to hang myself with instead but it broke as soon as i got home and used it and i really really really hurt my ass

poundland sucks

Edited by Sir Gibby
  • Like 1