Azure

alright im gonna come out and say it

the thing that so many people would never have the balls to say themselves

CINNABON SUCKS

thats right, you heard me

my lovely little podunk ass town has grown since ive last been here

in addition to redoing all the facades on the fast food restaurants, they also managed to build a whole pile of new and thorougly pointless gas stations

but the real gem of them all is the big pilot truckstop

they have remodeled it to include a BRAND NEW CINNABON ATTACHMENT

but they lied

somewhere along the way the good people of cinnabon decided to change the formula

what was once crispy and airy is now undercooked soft doughy trash

what once gave thrill to my tastebuds with sugary magic is now just gloppy cornsyrup trash

the bun is crap, undercooked, and bland

the icing somehow managed to fail in saving it because it too is now just one note dumbed down sugar trash

and to top it all off, they took for fucking ever

like bitch i gotta go to work, this is supposed to be a convenience stop right?

thanks for the fucking inconvenience stop cinnabon

and for all you doubters, i went back the next day and tried again

same fucking trash ass results

fuck you cinnabon, you have taken an odorous, bile filled shit on my childhood

at least they havent ruined orange julius

YET

perks of living around huge Amish communities: Amish markets

literally everything they bake is perfect, I never have to go to chain places like Cinnabon

i pity those who don't know this pleasure

I don't know much about the Amish, other than that they hate pasteurized milk. But do they use any form of sanitation when cooking things?

perks of living around huge Amish communities: Amish markets

literally everything they bake is perfect, I never have to go to chain places like Cinnabon

i pity those who don't know this pleasure

if you dont send me some shoofly pie and some goddamn chipped beef

ill kill you

throw in some pictures of cute old amish people in their silly black buggies and there ill be something more in it for you

though really what i need right now is for my goddamn beard to dry out

• Like 1

Thank the fucking gods someone else will say it. The new location I work at is just a few spots down from a Cinnabon. The saccharine miasma that floats by when you're outside, eugh.

And yeah their cinnamon rolls suck. I hate it when people come into the store and then want me to let them see the jewelry with their sticky fucking disgusting nasty fucking fingers holding their massive fatass Cinnabon. I mean really?!?

• Like 2

American food... I cringe just by looking at it, I shudder at the thought of getting that crap anywhere near my mouth. But meh, now that I think about it chain restaurants are all gonna be shit regardless of their location. It's the ol' quantity over quality rule. Went to McDonalds again just two days ago. Screw your cardboard Mc-fucking-Toast and goddamn fries, it's gonna take a divine force to get me to eat at your place ever again. Officially tired of your shit

for real though that is how i actually watch television

Thank the fucking gods someone else will say it. The new location I work at is just a few spots down from a Cinnabon. The saccharine miasma that floats by when you're outside, eugh.

And yeah their cinnamon rolls suck. I hate it when people come into the store and then want me to let them see the jewelry with their sticky fucking disgusting nasty fucking fingers holding their massive fatass Cinnabon. I mean really?!?

does the cinnamon roll REALLY have to be that huge?

it doesnt really qualify as a snack anymore, its an entire meal 

and they are going to eat MORE LATER

• Like 1

Well fucking damn. lol

That's the most intense shit I've seen you say in a GOOD while.

I've hardly eaten at Cinnabon. Probably only have maybe like once? From what I remember, it was really fucking sweet and I didn't really enjoy it as much as people had hyped it up, and chances are I could get a better one if I just took an extra minute to look for a local bakery in my town. But a lot of popular chains have this same sort of disappointing hype to them that leave you wondering "why the fuck did I come here and why is this place so highly regarded?".

For example, I don't understand why people lose their shit over Panera Bread. I hear people raving all the time about how good Panera Bread is and how amazing their food it. I've been there pretty often with my family and it's not that good, they're way too fucking overpriced, and I could find local delis and sandwich places that give me twice the quality and content for much less. I don't know how they even stay in business, let alone got so ingrained in society as "great sandwich place" but they did. And there's really not much you can do against popular franchises except wait for them to sizzle out of popularity when the next big overhyped thing pops up.

• Like 1

I've hardly eaten at Cinnabon. Probably only have maybe like once? From what I remember, it was really fucking sweet and I didn't really enjoy it as much as people had hyped it up, and chances are I could get a better one if I just took an extra minute to look for a local bakery in my town. But a lot of popular chains have this same sort of disappointing hype to them that leave you wondering "why the fuck did I come here and why is this place so highly regarded?".

For example, I don't understand why people lose their shit over Panera Bread. I hear people raving all the time about how good Panera Bread is and how amazing their food it. I've been there pretty often with my family and it's not that good, they're way too fucking overpriced, and I could find local delis and sandwich places that give me twice the quality and content for much less. I don't know how they even stay in business, let alone got so ingrained in society as "great sandwich place" but they did. And there's really not much you can do against popular franchises except wait for them to sizzle out of popularity when the next big overhyped thing pops up.

The people who think fast food is "good" or "delicious" are the same kind of people whose freezer is filled with frozen pizza bullshit, and to whom the word saute is just some more french bullshit.

But by all means let them fill their bodies with disgusting food byproducts and an entire pile of salt

serves them right

lrn2cookfgts

• Like 2

The people who think fast food is "good" or "delicious" are the same kind of people whose freezer is filled with frozen pizza bullshit, and to whom the word saute is just some more french bullshit.

But by all means let them fill their bodies with disgusting food byproducts and an entire pile of salt

serves them right

lrn2cookfgts

I was eating a lot of frozen/processed foods when I was working retail for a few years and was too exhausted to be bothered to actually cook when I got home. It's only now that I've been back at college for a year that I've started eating a little better and learning how to make decent food without resorting to frozen things for 90% of my food intake. I still do occasionally eat some fast food and frozen things here and there, but I'm cooking better things now too. I'm even working on getting energy drinks and most soda out of my diet.

I was eating a lot of frozen/processed foods when I was working retail for a few years and was too exhausted to be bothered to actually cook when I got home. It's only now that I've been back at college for a year that I've started eating a little better and learning how to make decent food without resorting to frozen things for 90% of my food intake. I still do occasionally eat some fast food and frozen things here and there, but I'm cooking better things now too. I'm even working on getting energy drinks and most soda out of my diet.

Oh fuck soda. I had to get rid of that shit. It's so terrible. Most of it is like battery acid and tastes like the factory it was made in. Especially crap like Coke and Dr. Pepper.

The worst part about Cinnabon in the malls is that it is $4.99 for a crap cinnamon roll. If it was $2.49 or less I could see why they would be crap.

And as for Soda. I bought a Soda Stream which carbonates the water and the syrups have 1/3 of the calories and sugars of commercial soda per serving, that is if my brother and I do not make our own custom cola and other syrups ourselves on the stove. Homebrewing beer has given us a confidence with homemade soda as well.

Edited by Skylar Husky