Waking up with soemthing crawling on me

Charrio

I had a massive spider walk up my baggy trouser leg and then over my balls once.

It was a hard choice between letting the spider be, or punching myself in the balls.

Wow I think I'd take the hit, the demon must die

I dread the day this happens to me. I fear that since it's yet to happen to me, and since I'm in Australia... that the time will come all too soon.

Oh god I can only imagine there, I'm afraid of Australia and it's crawlers

I've had this happen, though my reaction is to just brush it away and go back to bed. Normally i'ts the cat that decides to plot on top of me when I'm sleeping, and he's kinda heavy. He also feels the need to purr RIGHT IN MY EAR despite it being fuckall in the morning.

Basically, he's adorable :3

I have yet to be woken up by something crawling on me, but I know they do.

Lately I've woken up and found like a small almost unnoticeable bite on one of my fingers, and I'm suspecting ants since my roommate mentioned they've been bitten by ants at night in our apartment.

I don't care about ants popping up once in a while, but if I every wake up to a spider crawling on me, I'm going to fucking scream.

Well I was just woken up by a spider running across my face, yeah sleep wasn't wanted anyways.
It's the season when males are running around so they are bound to be running around but damn why me, and on my face.

I am stark awake now, and checking every shadow for more, oh well no sleep

I actually made a comic about that very thing months ago.

And when I lived in Idaho for a summer, I once had a Black Widow crawling across my arm in the middle of the night o_________________________o

Luckily I'm not afraid of spiders, though I hate it when things crawl on me. Especially my dog. When a 25 kg animal decides to sleep on your chest you wake up wondering "Why can't I breath anymore?".

Happens way too often.

Better than a cat deciding to sleep on your face.

Ugh, that's happened to me as well. Not across my face though, thankfully. I have long hair, and sometimes it falls across my arm as I sleep, making me think there's a spider on me. I've learned to ignore it, otherwise I'd wake myself up all the dang time.

Well...

One night, I thought I felt my hair shifting across my arm again, only this time it wasn't just a brief sensation. Once it changed direction, I freaked out and turned the bedside lamp on, just in time to see a big dark spider scuttle across my bed and down into the space between the bedframe and the wall. Nope, nope, a thousand times nope.

I never kill the spiders in my house, I get a cup and paper to catch them and throw them outside. Every time I'm unable to catch one of those thick dark spiders, they always come back later... So I knew it would be back. I grabbed a cup and paper and stood on one side of my room waiting for it, knowing I couldn't sleep until I got the spider out of there.

It took a while, but I eventually tossed the intruder out. It was still hard for me to go back to sleep, though...

• Like 1

I dread the day this happens to me. I fear that since it's yet to happen to me, and since I'm in Australia... that the time will come all too soon.

I thought that in Australia you could just turn out the lights and the huntsmen would converge on you and form a warm fuzzy blanket.

• Like 1

I actually made a comic about that very thing months ago.

And when I lived in Idaho for a summer, I once had a Black Widow crawling across my arm in the middle of the night o_________________________o

Better than a cat deciding to sleep on your face.

That was awesome heh,
And OMG you know they do it and then hide laughing about it

In my old apartment I woke up to a bark scorpion crawling across my chest once.

I smashed it with a closed fist and wore that bruise with pride, as well as the 3 years I lost off my lifespan from the horror I felt as I realized what was on me.

On another occasion I looked up while taking a shower and found one crawling on the ceiling right over my face, he later relocated to a much more accessible position.

scorpionlive.thumb.jpg.d98834e12d94036c4

And then I KILLED HIM DEAD.

scorpiondead.thumb.jpg.8d592a74848c35f58

• Like 3

One time when I was living in Arizona I woke up to a tarantula on my bed. I asked if my mom's boyfriend put it there. (He didn't) 

Also, one time I was on my laptop in Florida and a fucking snake fell on me. My immediate response was to ask my mom's boyfriend if he threw it at me. (He didn't, it was trying to climb the wall behind me) 

I don't know why I thought he would put a spider or a snake on me. He was an okay guy, besides the brain damage and racism. 

• Like 1

One time when I was living in Arizona I woke up to a tarantula on my bed. I asked if my mom's boyfriend put it there. (He didn't) 

Also, one time I was on my laptop in Florida and a fucking snake fell on me. My immediate response was to ask my mom's boyfriend if he threw it at me. (He didn't, it was trying to climb the wall behind me) 

I don't know why I thought he would put a spider or a snake on me. He was an okay guy, besides the brain damage and racism. 

What the hell, Nature knows what they are doing.
I swear this decree, any spider gets within my strike distance must die.

If it comes within melee range of me, it's dead.

Hell yeah!

...leave... leave now... I've seen so many fucking videos of spiders, reptiles, and other crazy shit that would qualify as a National Geographic nature documentary where all it is - is some average joe filming the wall in their own living room... You're liable to die where you are just by getting caught in the crossfire of the war that will ensue in your own household.

• Like 1