Looking for some creepy characters

Hell_Charm

Welp, I'm working on a contest piece right now that has to be finished by the 31st, and I'm looking for a creepy monster character to add.

This is what I have so far:

sketch.thumb.jpg.335266102c4c0bc13b32c69

your character will serve as the opponent that will be either attacking or stabbed xD so yeah, not the most glorious role in the case of getting stabbed but :3 it's still free art, I'm planning on also using this as an example for detailed commissions with a background.

THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVED !

I will pick the character, please don't feel offended if I don't pick yours.

Personal characters only, please don't go looking for characters on the web, I want to draw one of your original characters, or a friends if you ask permission first (not all people are keen on possibly having their character stabbed).

LET THE REFERENCE SPAMS BEGIN !!!

Edited by Hell_Charm

A crazy mad scientist kitsune!

Sure, I'd like to play the villain!

Just change the eyes to look more possessed and he's got some sharp claws and fangs!

kitsu.thumb.png.a07cbc3bac87aef8f5691b1c

Mad scientist eye :D love this idea as well

Might quickly sketch out a super evil version of both characters real quickly to see what I can do with their designs

I never got around to name him anything but "knocker" It might be useful to know he's mostly blind too, as they live mostly underground. I imagine him to have sharp carnivorous teeth.

A crazy mad scientist kitsune!

Sure, I'd like to play the villain!

Just change the eyes to look more possessed and he's got some sharp claws and fangs!

[pic]

I have a few guys in my signature. The Wendigo and Mothman might do it for you? 

Hi guys :) just wanted to say that it seems the user who owns the horse character (and the host of the contest I was making this entry for) is in a different time region and he/she has already chosen the winners, I'm unsure if it's ok for me to even keep my line-art up on FA and dA.

This is what I had down:

Line-art.thumb.png.224fa4df77b0f329d2196

So yeah, it has 1 of the 3 characters in it (I hid that layer because I didn't want to spoil who I picked before I finished it ... which will probably never happen now).

But as a treat I'm going to make a line-art of the other 2 characters as well and post them here all at once to give you guys a late Halloween treat :D

• 2 months later...
On 4-1-2016 at 2:15 PM, Caledonian said:

...can we know what character you picked ;p I'm curious

Still working on these :'( I planned on getting all my stuff ready before the end of the year but I've been so busy working on my exams :S my exams end in 3 weeks, hope to catch up on all art I had om my to-do list by the end of this month, so I'll be postponing uploading art until that date, my room is a mess and there is paper everywhere.

But I haven't forgotten about you guys :) actually have 2 out of 3 finished just 1 more to go and watercolor addition to the drawing with the original character I picked.

If you'd like to stay up to date you can always follow me on dA or FA, I'm a bit less active here now because of my exams.

12 hours ago, Hell_Charm said:

Still working on these :'( I planned on getting all my stuff ready before the end of the year but I've been so busy working on my exams :S my exams end in 3 weeks, hope to catch up on all art I had om my to-do list by the end of this month, so I'll be postponing uploading art until that date, my room is a mess and there is paper everywhere.

But I haven't forgotten about you guys :) actually have 2 out of 3 finished just 1 more to go and watercolor addition to the drawing with the original character I picked.

If you'd like to stay up to date you can always follow me on dA or FA, I'm a bit less active here now because of my exams.

take your time! I'm just really curious ;p

• Like 1