Commissions Starting at $20

PurryFurry

Hello everybody,

I'm open for commissions with prices starting as low as $20!  (To see a full listing of prices click here: Commission Pricing).

Custom artworks I offer:

Icons, Badges, Stickers, all sorts of character sketches, colored pieces, ref sheets, comics, short animations, and designs (eg. for t-shirts, mousepads, bumper stickers, etc).  But don't let me limit you there- if you have a project and you are curious if I could handle it, feel free to run it by me- consultation is free!

With all my commissions, I also offer a GUARANTEED 'DELIVERY BY' DATE, which is the date you will receive your art OR YOUR MONEY BACK!  Yep, you heard that right.  I don't think it's right to keep you waiting, so I don't!  :) 

Quality and customer service are important to me.  See what some of my previous clients have to say: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/5685911/

Check out a few examples of my work below or you can browse my FA gallery here PurryFurry's FA Gallery (some NSFW).

1407556112.purryfurry_im-still-here-purr

1414546300.purryfurry_mondeis-eye-tutori

1456450823.purryfurry_strangercoug_mouse

1423446710.purryfurry_end-of-kings-sketc

1389477720.purryfurry_demonfur-d-batty-b

I typically work digitally but I am also open for traditional pieces (traditional comes with an extra fee which includes the cost of materials plus shipping).

Questions?  Let me know!- I don't bite.  Thanks for looking :)