Ash vs the Evil Dead

Derin Darkpaw

So the first episode of this aired last night and it was everything I wanted it to be and more.  The character Ash is still hilarious and the use of practical effects makes the deadites creepy as fuck.  The show so far is doing a great job of balancing the comedy and horror aspects.  I am really excited to see more episodes and I was wondering if any one else has watched or has plans to watch the series.

So! I finally watched the first two eps yesterday evening. I got some thoughts on them but I don't know if they're spoilers or not so, just to be sure...

Ash is still silly and adorkable even with middle age crisis, and the pet iguana is so cute x3 I don't know if someone has already said this, but the fact that he lives in the same van as the one the "actual" Bruce lives into in the "My Name Is Bruce" movie brings the two characters even closer. The only thing I didn't like were the acting skills of his two new sidekicks, like I can't tell if they're awkward on purpose or something else... Pablo for example looks way too excited, though that may be because he's supposed to look like a kid who looks up to Ash whatever the shenanigans he's pulling him into.