Haunting Of

GemWolf

Haunting Of:

This show has taken my breath away. So much so that I went to the website of Kim Russo herself to read more about this amazing woman.

Kim Russo has been called the best medium of this side of the other world and I don't doubt that for second. She is so precise with her information, that she has left sceptics speechless and in tears. 

When I first saw this show, my first reaction was "oh god no, not another psychic who claims to see the future, etc etc". However, the more I watched, the more I realised just how real and talented Kim actually is.

Wether you are sceptic or not, I highly recommend Haunting Of

If you like Kim i'd highly recommend checking out Derren Brown, his prowess as a medium is unrivalled. I'd go as far as to say he's the best and most astoundingly truthful psychic in Europe.

If ever you needed to know the truth of the power of mediumship you'd definitely find it by watching his shows. 

• Like 1

Watching that would only piss me off since I don't believe for a second any of it is real.

Neither does the "medium" i posted.

Cold reading is a very interesting trick but a trick nonetheless and the haunted house shit is just laughable.

actually guys - Kim is very real. Take a look before you judge. I was blown away. 

I could watch every episode of it and not believe that. It'll take a lot to change my mind when it comes to ghosts and the afterlife, and it sure as shit ain't going to be a Lifetime Movie Network show.

Ok, so because i had nothing better to do i watched the first 20 minutes of this after The Biggest Douche in the Universe:

Stopped watching after the reading of the public figure that definitely couldn't be researched beforehand and that definitely didn't employ techniques demonstrated in the other video i posted. Please tell me why you actually think this woman has powers because all i saw in that show was bullshit and unverifiable fantasy.