Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

TrishaCat

A remaster of Odin Sphere was announced a little ways back and its finally getting a lot more information about it, and I figured I'd make a thread for it because MAN DOES IT LOOK GOOD. I never played the original Odin Sphere, but it seems like the game has gameplay that could be compared to Dust: An Elysian Tail. Maybe with less platforming. It also sorta looks like it has similar gameplay to other games by the same studio like Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Lots of hack and slash gameplay. Anyways, a collector's edition was announced for this game and it was confirmed to be getting localized, with a release being for PS3, PS4, and Vita, although curiously a while back the company making these games said that they were looking into porting their games to PC. Will this game be one of those? I dunno.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0186D1U74/

If anyone is curious if this game has any relevance to this place, well....there's a curse in the game that's been turning people into bunnies, and one of the playable characters gets this curse. Its kind of cute, I think. The game's visuals are actually really pretty in general, I think. Much better than Dust's overall, anyways. (Dust's enemy and character designs suffered I think. Not that the bunny people in this are all that fantastic, but just overall I think this game held more quality art consistency). Anyone ever play Odin Sphere?

odin-sphere-leifthras9sqel.jpg

Here's a trailer for it

Edited by Battlechili

• 6 months later...

Oh yeah, this game is out now and a new trailer was released

I played a demo of it on a family member's PS4 and it was really fun! Although I thought it was a bit too easy. Anyone else play it? Thoughts?