"Are you stupid? That thing fucking sucks."

Conker

I do enjoy ripping into people who play The Division. Mostly these people played Rainbow Six with me regularly, so at least they know that while I'm seriously not cool with them sacrificing valuable RS time, they also know I don't hate them (though I feel betrayed). TD is a garbage game that is a poor excuse for an MMO. They could have done so much more with it and I was extremely disappointed in the beta, even though I went in with no real hopes for it.

On 4/2/2016 at 7:15 PM, Kinare said:

I do enjoy ripping into people who play The Division. Mostly these people played Rainbow Six with me regularly, so at least they know that while I'm seriously not cool with them sacrificing valuable RS time, they also know I don't hate them (though I feel betrayed). TD is a garbage game that is a poor excuse for an MMO. They could have done so much more with it and I was extremely disappointed in the beta, even though I went in with no real hopes for it.

I've met a lot of people who love that game, but I always find those that hate it seem to give better reasoning as to why it's a bad game :P But it's easier to tear something apart than it is to put something together.