YCH Stories (NSFW)

Rix

https://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1083364.html

I'm selling a YCH Story commission, from a pool of four possibilities.   This isn't a 'fill in the blanks' sort of story.  Each one is crafted to the character based on a simple scenario or plot. This is an ADULT themed commission, so no minors.  

Starting Bid is $40 and a Direct Buy is $60.

The description of the YCH is in the above link, and copied below (behind spoiler tags for adult descriptions)

There is only ONE available on FurBuy at the moment, but you may also contact me directly through my FA account to request a direct buy if the auction closes.

My FA has examples of my writing at https://www.furaffinity.net/user/solsticefennec

Spoiler

The only restriction is that I will not do any underage characters. I may have other things that crop up, so contact me first about it. 

1 - Vines and Tendrils. Deep in the woods, or perhaps a secluded cave, there's a rumour of a strange plant that makes prey out of any animal, two or four-legged, that falls within its grasp. Details about it are scarce, with some claiming it implants seeds in its victims to help spread it. Others have said that prey is consumed in a much more permanent fashion. Others have said that it cocoons its prey, feeding off their hormones and fluids for all eternity. Only YOU can find out. You can determine just what the plant will do to you and whether or not you're willing or unwilling. Male or female, or even herm. 

2 - The Latex Slave. The first time you went to Purgatory, you were fascinated by the club slaves. Every one of them covered in skin-tight latex, their true features hidden under shiny, slinky material. Used for everything from serving wenches to fuck toys at the club, you have wondered just what it would feel like to be encased in the tight latex. A chance encounter with the club owner gives you the chance to take a step into that life... but is the club owner telling you the whole story? Is the latex more than just an outfit? And once you get in, will you ever get out? Whether you are turned into a creature of latex and flesh, or just remain trapped within; Whether you'll be in it forever, or whether or not you're there for a short while... it's all up to you. Is the owner male or female? Or a herm? 

3 - Return to Horsehome - The universe first created in Serving The Herd makes a return. But this time, YOU are the one being changed into one of the Herd. Are you one of the ones captured before Tas'nah? Or have you approached them, offering to join the herd and become one of the mares? Will you be beholden to a brutal and sadistic mate, or will you be among Tas'nah's gentler herd? This is a transformation from human/furry to a centaur mare and then being bred. 

4 - Drugged - You've woken in the clutches of another after being roofied, or even overtly given a drink you KNEW would knock you out. Your new captor makes you an offer, one you can't back away from. Do you wake up in a comfortable bed? Do you wake up chained in a dungeon cell? A testing lab? Are you a male or a female. Will you be willing or unwilling. Can you be convinced to say yes? The captor can be any species or gender. This should have a strong BDSM theme.

I already have ideas in my mind for what to do... but maybe you can surprise me. Payment in full before I start working on them, with a promise of minimum of 500 words daily (in sequence, first come first serve). Longer stories may result in a little more cost, but that will be negotiated. Expect a 3000-4000 word story. If story is not delivered within a timely fashion (21 days of starting commission), a full refund will be given unless previously communicated. There is no shipping cost as this is entirely digital. As such, I will sell to any and all people worldwide, provided the content is legal in their country of origin.

Edited by Rix