I Finally Met A Pseudo-Famous Internet Person...

PastryOfApathy

On 5/8/2016 at 7:20 PM, PastryOfApathy said:

I work in box office. I stay in box office unless told explicitly otherwise. Except in rare occasions where there's some kind of staff shortage, I almost never step into the actual theaters.

Also we only get a smaller than small popcorn for lunch (free tiny drinks though with free refills :p), and we can't use our employee discount on concessions as it only works for shitty food while we're on the clock (which you can rarely use since shit takes literally 20 minutes before you wait for the manager to approve it manually).

At least I get free tickets to never use since I don't really watch movies much.

And here at the theater I work at, I usually end up in the stand or ushing. Box office is a rare treat, unless you are fat. We get half off concessions at all times, and occasionally we will get special cups for free drinks as a reward for good performance. Sometimes we order food, since there are plenty of options on Mentor Avenue and in the nearby mall. Atlas Cinemas is a great place to work when you are still in school. Are you by any chance working for a big chain or something?