No Evil animation series

TrishaCat

A while back I learned about a really interesting animation series titled "No Evil" (which is now apparently getting a webcomic). Its a series of animations revolving around the terrors caused by a mysterious dark power, a land war between two groups known as the Hatfields and McCoys, and just the adventures of a colorful cast of characters that seem to be able to change between human and furry form under certain conditions. Music in particular also seems to be very important to the world of this series, as music affects what sort of magical powers that can be conjured up.
To be honest, having said all that I can't really describe what its about because I'm not entirely sure. It certainly seems to revolve itself heavily around Native American culture.

Anyways, does anyone keep up with this series? What do you think? Here's probably the most famous part of the series:

I wasn't before but I definitely am now.  Just went and got caught up with the whole thing.  Really loving the music and I am very interested in seeing where the story and characters go.

I'm glad you like it! This is so under the radar that I can never really find proper discussion for it anywhere, which is a real shame as it seems to have a good bit of thought put into it.

Since you watched it, can you explain the newest episode to me and the events that went down? I've had trouble following the plot and it'd help if someone could explain it to me. I DID however get the webcomic for this so as to make better sense of the story, which I'll check out later.

I'm glad you like it! This is so under the radar that I can never really find proper discussion for it anywhere, which is a real shame as it seems to have a good bit of thought put into it.

Since you watched it, can you explain the newest episode to me and the events that went down? I've had trouble following the plot and it'd help if someone could explain it to me. I DID however get the webcomic for this so as to make better sense of the story, which I'll check out later.

Yeah the last episode was a fairly confusing.  I believe the thing with Quetszalcoatl attacking Calamity and Wrip is a reference to an actual myth where in Quetszalcoatl, who was a very nice guy in the myths too, got violent because he was drugged on shrooms and then was so ashamed he killed himself.  So I figure Quetszalcoatl was drugged on something and that's why he attacked them, but lets hope it doesn't end like the myth.  Not sure exactly what Amaroq needs Quetszalcoatl for, but it probably has something to do with Angel, the patchwork girl.  In the end before Amaroq can take him away he is saved by one of the monkey spirits that originally helped seal the black Tezcatlipoca, but why he suddenly showed up and what his motivation is we don't know.