Automation: Car Showcase

Silo

All ya' gotta do is post your favorite cars that you made in Automation. You can also post meme machines and monstrosities if you so desire.

Explaining how you made the car is completely optional, but is encouraged.

Nijim-Proto-PAIN.PNG.6556d345507b9260c2aefbc106284648.PNGNijim-Proto-FlyingAway.PNG.54dffebeb73370e3d7933d991c3f8da9.PNG

I will start off with the successor to the Fiat Multipla (don't worry I changed it),  lovingly named the Nijim Kank (Kank being derived from from the arabic word for frankfurter(نقانق -- nuqaniq)) by one of my buds. It produces 505hp out of a 3.4 liter Inline-6 engine at a retardedly heavy weight: over 1900kg. It is guaranteed to get you and your 3 imaginary friends to your destination in the most expensive and slow way possible.

Nijim-Kank-Specs.thumb.PNG.e098a5f9a5ed2143bf6aa03f07678129.PNG

• 8 months later...

So, since discord seems to still be down for me, I'm just going to fill this forum up with random junk such as these cars.

disappointment-1.thumb.JPG.9ed34dcb7bb504b5a678f79fa80fe181.JPG

The only reason this car exists is because I really wanted to play around with a V12, but it came out to be a bit unreliable and cut the revs short.

When working on it, the only two cars I had in mind were the Aston Martin Vulcan and the Pagani Zonda 7.3 V12, which are widely known to have very powerful, naturally aspirated v12 engines. The original engine on this car (NA) pushed out 831 BHP plus some more, and the turbocharger was added later to see how far the engine could go.

0-100 times seem very sluggish to me at 3.80s

disappointment-2.thumb.JPG.8acdc9dd6843b8193168ac4442c72386.JPG

The car does provide it's own weight in downforce, so it does have that going for it. Oh well, it was fun to make