Fursuit Advice

GemWolf

I'm making myself a fursuit (never done it before) however I'm torn between a couple of features and I wanted your opinions on which you like the best...

Follow Me Eyes -vs- Normal Eyes

Digitgrade legs -vs- Plantigrage legs

soooooo don't know what to do for these. Opinions? (even personal experiences??) 

Start with normal eyes first along with plantigrade. The other options take practice to turn out nicely. Not having the basics down can create horrific results. Walk before you run, you know?

oh yeah that makes sense, though I know how to do both having been studying many many tutorials for quite a long time now. I'm not worried so much about the results because being artistic in nature (plus the difference in the two styles isn't much) I'm more worried about what looks best to viewers :-)

So, what do you think looks best in your OP? 

follow me eyes and digitgrade legs so you don't look like a stupid fucking mascot 

hahaha I love your honesty Brass, thanks :3

Depends on the character. My dragon is static eyed and plantigrade but my xweetok will be follow me eyes and digigrade. Static eyes are good if you want the character looking in certain directions but following look good for different expressions. Digi look like garbage if you do them wrong though while planti are hard to screw up. 

Depends on the character. My dragon is static eyed and plantigrade but my xweetok will be follow me eyes and digigrade. Static eyes are good if you want the character looking in certain directions but following look good for different expressions. Digi look like garbage if you do them wrong though while planti are hard to screw up. 

appreciate your input xx 

I know absolutely nothing about fursuits. Can someone explain what "follow me eyes" are? Do they have servos in them or something?

The only difference between follow me eyes and normal "static" eyes is the depth. Follow me eyes are deeper inside the head, which gives an "illusion" that the eyes are following you.

here is an example 

image.png