Clicking "Home" or "Forums" or "Phoenix Forums" signs me out

TrishaCat

Any time I click to go back to the front page of these forums I get signed out and have to sign in again, which is really frustrating. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem, and if there was some way to fix it.

Also this place needs a thread dedicated to bugs.

This smells of a caching bug to me, the same thing prevents logging in from the pop-up on the main page, after it fails, when you go back and try again it succeeds.

I will have to poke nrr about this and we'll see if there is a setting enabled someplace that can be adjusted.

Regarding the post-edit timeouts, the default is five minutes and that can be adjusted.

This smells of a caching bug to me, the same thing prevents logging in from the pop-up on the main page, after it fails, when you go back and try again it succeeds.

I will have to poke nrr about this and we'll see if there is a setting enabled someplace that can be adjusted.

Regarding the post-edit timeouts, the default is five minutes and that can be adjusted.

It appears this problem has been fixed. Thanks Carenath.