Code cracker

phaolfal

I'm bored, so I've decided to make a game for all you wannabe spies out there. you must decrypt the code below, which will reveal a website link. this link will take you to your next clue, which will then take you to the final webpage. the winner is the one who can tell me what the final webpage contains. good luck!

your first clue is;

gvsbggjojuz.ofu/kpvsobmt/qibpmgbm

Could you double-check if you encrypted it correctly, please?
I'm getting a shift of -1 and -3 on some letters when it's -2 in general. Can't see a pattern in that. Tried a few possible combinations on the site link with no success.

Edit: My closest guess is http://www.zombo.com

Edited by george99g
  • Like 1

Round 3.

-.. --- / -. --- - / -.-. .-.. .. -.-. -.- / - .... . / .-.. .. -. -.- / .. ..-. / -... . .-.. --- .-- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / . .--. .. .-.. . .--. - .. -.-. .-.-.- / .-.-.

good luck.

2 minutes ago, phaolfal said:

are you sure you don't work for the government?

Pretty sure I'm not good enough to even try. These codes are very simple compared to what you need to get hired.

Anyways, here's another code for solving. The link you get should be a pastebin to the next code, which contains another link.
The code itself: jHSxNeU.png

• Like 1

It's Ook with "Ook" replaced by "Woof". You can replace them back and use an online interpreter to get the result from it.
Ook itself is a derivative of Brainfuck and functions in a similar way, except that its commands are different.
The link that you should have gotten is http://www.geocachingtoolbox.com/ , which is a site with a collection of ciphering/deciphering tools.

• Like 1