Disney live action adaptation

yell0wf0x

Should they stop?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Disney stop making these?

• Yes! Leave the classics alone! Give me more originals!
    • No! These classic reimaginings are great! Updated to suit the new generation!

So we got stuff like maleficent, Cinderella, jungle book and all. 

Now we're getting this. 

Personally. I wanna see what beast looks like. 

So dya guys want this to continue? What will be seeing next? Little mermaid? Pocahontas? Mulan? Alladin?

For me, I don't mind as long as they don't ruin the classics in doing so. Which I think they fail to do. I personally was disappointed with what they did to maleficent.  She was such a highly esteemed villain and they just ruined her character for me. 

I voted "Yes" but really I'm mixed. I actually think these movies have been winding up pretty good. I liked Maleficent and thought it was an interesting take on the story and made Maleficent a much more likable character. But on the other hand, I don't really like most live-action Disney films and feel that these movies are unsettling in idea and seem unnatural in live-action, as if they fit better traditionally animated. Of course this could just me thinking what I'm not used to is weird, but still....I find the fantastical elements of these movies to clash with the live-action.