Dofus Book 1: Julith

TrishaCat

The movie has finally has English subs. Anyone watch it yet? Here's a trailer:

That's FLASH ANIMATION.

Its amazing what one can do with Flash when you have a sizable budget. I know the trailer doesn't have English subs, but now the full movie actually does! Has anyone seen it yet? I've been waiting for this for a long time.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, XoPachi said:

AHHHHHHHH!!!

I love Ankama animations. I fiended on Treasures of Kerub and Wakfu. Kerub is one of my favorite cartoons. ;u;

I thought you said you didn't care much for Wakfu. I knew you liked Dofus but I thought you thought Wakfu was eh.

Well regardless, yeah, I'm really excited to watch this. The only reason I haven't yet is because my internet is too slow to properly download it and I want to wait until I can stream it with some IRL friends of mine. I really hope its good, and I'm glad you're excited for it. It'll be nice to have someone to talk with about it once I've seen it.

1 hour ago, Battlechili said:

I thought you said you didn't care much for Wakfu. I knew you liked Dofus but I thought you thought Wakfu was eh.

Well regardless, yeah, I'm really excited to watch this. The only reason I haven't yet is because my internet is too slow to properly download it and I want to wait until I can stream it with some IRL friends of mine. I really hope its good, and I'm glad you're excited for it. It'll be nice to have someone to talk with about it once I've seen it.

I didn't care about Wakfu the game. And the second season wasn't as good as the first for me. Nox was a waaaay better villain than the one in season two (who I can't mention because it's treated as a twist in the show).

• 3 weeks later...

Watched this movie with friends last night! This movie was fantastic and had some really great comedy. Although I think it feel apart a bit in the last 15 minutes. The ending felt abrupt and overall unsatisfying. There were lots of plot points left unfinished and questions left unanswered.

Who was the original Dofus thief? What happens now that Kerub is a kitten? What happened to Kerub's "son"?

Based on the name I'm sure there's going to be a sequel, but I still feel like the ending left a lot to be desired. Its possible to leave the audience wanting more while still having a satisfying ending.