Driving myself crazy.

Randomness

I am trying to create my own fursona, but being driven insane all over simple things. I can draw bodies and shade with a pencil and paper, but can't detail or color good-color slightly due to a extremely limited range-. I can detail and color good on an electronic, but suck at drawing bodies and shading.There are other things that are slightly affected-such as proportions, dimension,etc-, but these are the main things affected that really get on my edge. Is there any way to combine my electronic strengths with my sketchbook strengths, and not drive myself crazy? Cause its not that I've not tried to combine them, I have but these are the problems for each

Bodies digital-I don't do one solid line but multiple lines, and it requires me to be able to see and control it, which I can't if not sketching.              Detail sketchbook-Have the equivalent to a lead foot for my hands when drawing, which ruins fine details.                                                                   Colors- Just don't resallyt know how to blend good if not able to know what the color is see above for reason why-                                                    Shading-I can increase or decrease pressure when drawing to create shading for a character, just can't do that digitally.  

I don't know of any particular ways of combining digital/traditional, beyond scanning in or printing out the image to carry on the remaining tasks in the other format. I know it's very common to sketch out a picture, then scan it in to do coloring. Do you have a scanner?

The best I can offer is to say that it is natural to feel frustrated by your own limitations. So long as you don't let it discourage you to the point of giving up. Use it as a signal to yourself that its time to try a new approach. Care to share any of your work?

Well I think I have something to print/scan stuff on, or I could just take a photo- I'm using a tablet since all the computers here are owned by my other family members-. Sharing, well kinda embarrassed, its not the best but not the worst, sorta in between, but due to, like I said, my equivalent of a lead foot for a hand, my pencil ends up blunt within a second. Which will make the lines bigger than needed-which helps when drawing the outline but not really pretty-,  and near impossible to erase. I may have to get a drawing tablet so I don't have to worry about it as much, and of build the muscle so I can control it more-got scar tissue right where a muscle for the arm sits-.