Spike Chunsoft wants to know which of their games YOU want ported to PC

TrishaCat

Which are you voting for?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you voting for?

• Kenka Bancho Otome
    • Kamaitachi no Yoru
    • Shiren the Wanderer

Spike Chunsoft announced on their Twitter that they want to know what games people want ported to PC next. Recently they are responsible for the ports of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics, and Conception II. Their ports have been, in general, really solid so far, with only a few minor bugs. 

For those who don't know what these games are....:

Shiren the Wanderer is a series of roguelikes. If you've ever played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Shiren games are exactly like that, but without the Pokemon and with a somewhat harder difficulty. PMD games are essentially spinoffs of the Shiren series, as they are made by the same developer. The most recent Shiren game is Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate on the Playstation Vita.

428 is mystery visual novel on the Wii that is one of the few games to get a 40/40 on Famitsu. It was never localized in the West, however one unique thing about it is that everything is live-action in it.

Kenka Bancho Otome is an reverse harem visual novel based on the Kenka Bancho series, a series of 3D beat-em-up games that are basically like Senran Kagura, but with tough guys fighting each other instead of girls. It was also never localized in the West.

I admittedly don't know what the other game is.

Anywho, if you happen to like playing games on PC and/or like one of these games, I highly recommend you give this a vote and let your voice be heard!

please vote for Shiren and save me from otome hell

Well i don't think there's much you can do about this since the voting is close to 428 and Kenka Bancho Otome. Since i see fans are really interesting in those game. Plus looking forward to Mystic Chronicle one way herorics. Since i've played the original and plus. And i don't think you played much mystery dungeon games since i've played the DQ ones staring Torneko, and some unknown ones, Azure Dreams.

4 minutes ago, RTDragon said:

Well i don't think there's much you can do about this since the voting is close to 428 and Kenka Bancho Otome. Since i see fans are really interesting in those game. Plus looking forward to Mystic Chronicle one way herorics. Since i've played the original and plus. And i don't think you played much mystery dungeon games since i've played the DQ ones staring Torneko, and some unknown ones, Azure Dreams.

Oh yeah! I saw another guy on another forum talking about the DQ Mystery Dungeons a while back. You'd be right though; I'm only really familiar with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, but I love and adore those so I'm sure I'd like others. Is there any in particular you'd recommend?

And yeah, 428 and Kenka Bancho are head to head, although Shiren isn't TOO far down. I think there's hope for it yet, unlike Kamaitachi no Yoru.

10 hours ago, Imperial Impact said:

Not gonna happen since that's not owned by Chunsoft.

The ones i'm talking about are the torneko ones.the only one that was released in the us is Torneko the Last Hope. but it's pretty hard though since you have to know what equipment to bring to deal with what kind of enemies. And the post game itself is a different story. It's also part of the mystery dungeon series spinoffs of dragonquest.