The Meeting Fox Monologs

DrGravitas

A simple thread to dump doodles I occasionally do during the interminable series of meetings that is my job.

I'll add in the older ones later, but for today, a summary expression of the spy-like manner in which my presence in meetings generally takes:

tmp_29093-20160829_163904-10497108.jpg

I need to work on my bubbke lettering XP

• Like 1

It's that part of the build-cycle that most our meetings happen! Though the unprecedented surge of new-process related meetings has finally subsided, there will always be other kinds. Been a while since we had a company-team meeting, though.

This  meeting was a simple design-finalization meeting with the client business team (well, the part of it we actually interact with, anyways). We didn't technically finalize the design (I'll write that up as per the new process for a later change-control-board meeting, by which I mean copy the word doc tge developer provided for this meeting, because I'll be the one actually implementing it) but we all agreed that it is the only viable solution.

tmp_12606-20160830_152554-10497108.jpg

• Like 1

Team meeting today, hammering home the new process and all the tracking and why we do this (so they can manage via dashboard). Bleurg. Didn't have my notepad, but my Note 3 phone has a stylus, and a lovely little corner soooo...

tmp_29567-Sketch2515017-10497108.png

I'm really out of practice on figure-work. Really wish the drawing software wouldn't orient the picture like that.

• Like 1

Senior Management pep-rally is the best way to describe the meeting today. All "Ra-Ra We're making history: We're going to rule the world!" Expansion to two more groups announced. Oh, and they've scheduled the thing that took 4 years to develop the first time to be converted and brought online in 2 months for them. Doesn't affect me, though.

I had 2 images, but for some reason the second seems to have overwritten the first :/ Oh well, the second one was the better one anyhow.

tmp_324-Sketch95111233-10497108.png

Yes, that's the better one :U

• Like 1

Revenge of the new-process meetings! We are apparently rolling out a brand new testing task process to replace our existing process! All new, more complicated! Rather than one, detached task linked to the "story" along side the development task, testing tasks are now expressed in an entirely separate task management process (tenously connected to the development task project) consisting of no less than three individual items with loads of information already captured elsewhere.

I didn't think they could make this process any worse, but here we are! Of course, most of the meeting sounded like they were chewing on the phone...

tmp_2881-Sketch1541525151963907363.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Another meaningless meeting, going over info I've already discussed ahead of time with the guy presenting. Barely could hear this one, too.

Doodled a pose idea I've been tossing around in my brain recently. A sweet little moment between two characters. Very crude, but I think I'll move forward with it in CG soon.

20161011_152615.jpg

• Like 1