Sign in to follow this  
Caledonian

Will somebody draw me a new icon?

I'm looking to make a new avatar with one of my characters making the face shown in my current avatar. It turns out I'm really bad at facial expressions on furries, however, so i seek someone with more skill to help.

I am willing to offer art in return, may that appeal to you.

Here's reference in the form of a few drawings and an unfinished refsheet

unknown (4).png

20170308_182517.jpg

1 hour ago, Caledonian said:

I'm looking to make a new avatar with one of my characters making the face shown in my current avatar. It turns out I'm really bad at facial expressions on furries, however, so i seek someone with more skill to help.

I am willing to offer art in return, may that appeal to you.

Here's reference in the form of a few drawings and an unfinished refsheet

unknown (4).png

20170308_182517.jpg

I could give it a shot.  Were you looking for a front shot like your current avi too or doesn't matter?

which of the characters did you want drawn?  One looks to be a ram/sheep and the other a kangaroo.

2 hours ago, Antumbra said:

I could give it a shot.  Were you looking for a front shot like your current avi too or doesn't matter?

which of the characters did you want drawn?  One looks to be a ram/sheep and the other a kangaroo.

Thank you! I think front view would be most recognisable, but whatever works! 

I thought i included 3 characters to leave the choice up to the artists, appearently only two actually showed. I would prefer the sheep, but as roos are more common i can understand some artists might be more comfortable drawing them than drawing sheep. 

22 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Thank you! I think front view would be most recognisable, but whatever works! 

I thought i included 3 characters to leave the choice up to the artists, appearently only two actually showed. I would prefer the sheep, but as roos are more common i can understand some artists might be more comfortable drawing them than drawing sheep. 

Sounds good, and did you want it doing the same kind of Cheshire Cat smile or just a normal ish one?

1 hour ago, Antumbra said:

Sounds good, and did you want it doing the same kind of Cheshire Cat smile or just a normal ish one?

The more it resembles this grin the better:

TS-logo-small.png